What Would You Do?

Box Ox

At UPS, I would have walked right over it.

Yep. Could give it to management but then you might be implicated. Where exactly did you find it? When? Was there any more money? What else might you have? You helping somebody? Management had better keep an eye out on you.

clean hairy

I see it as an honesty test by management.
Be it contents from a box, or cash.
One time I saw a small amount of cash in the restroom.
I found a supervisor and informed to take and turn in.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'll try to make this short and leave the fluff out.

Last night a driver found some money on the floor in the hub.

Another employee claimed the money was his right after the driver picked up the money.

Driver asked him how much money he dropped... Driver claimed the employee gave the wrong amount.

Driver refused to give the guy the money.

Guy who claims he dropped the money alerts security who then alerts management.

Management comes out and tells the driver if they check the cameras and it is in fact the other guys money that the driver will lose his job.

The amount of money wasn't much considering the possibility of termination.

Would you return the money even though you didn't believe it belonged to the guy claiming he dropped it or wait a day to see if you've been fired?

Go up to the primary climb up on the belt

And

Make It Rain!!!

MC0493

In the building i'd probably keep walking as i'd think it's a trap. I remember seeing money on the ground but i was on someone's property delivering. It stayed there. Out in the public finders keepers unless it's some large sum of money.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
In the building i'd probably keep walking as i'd think it's a trap. I remember seeing money on the ground but i was on someone's property delivering. It stayed there. Out in the public finders keepers unless it's some large sum of money.

So, it’s ok to steal a small sum of money?

I'll try to make this short and leave the fluff out.

Last night a driver found some money on the floor in the hub.

Another employee claimed the money was his right after the driver picked up the money.

Driver asked him how much money he dropped... Driver claimed the employee gave the wrong amount.

Driver refused to give the guy the money.

Guy who claims he dropped the money alerts security who then alerts management.

Management comes out and tells the driver if they check the cameras and it is in fact the other guys money that the driver will lose his job.

The amount of money wasn't much considering the possibility of termination.

Would you return the money even though you didn't believe it belonged to the guy claiming he dropped it or wait a day to see if you've been fired?
:censored2:kkkkk that guy. finders keepers :censored2:

CoolStoryBro

I would not take it. Would not even touch it. At best I might alert a pt sup and let them deal with it.

Not sure if the dude should lose his job. But I think it was a mistake for him to take it if he actually did.

Oak

I used to be the guy that would see a nail, screw, or whatever and think to myself FLAT TIRE. I'd pick it up and put it in my pocket to be discarded in the trash later. Same thing went for a gum wrapper or whatever.

Not happening around this place. Not picking anything up that isn't a package. And yes, that goes for cash too.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Ni g ga should have left it...id have walked right by it cause I’d assume it was on a string and someone was gonna pull it when I went to grab it

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Do you know how much $ you are carrying at all times?

I know I leave my wallet and my phone locked in my glove box at this :censored2: hole so I'll never have that problem.

Regardless it's cash. There's no way to tell for sure unless I see it directly fall out of someone's pocket

Last edited: