What Would You Do?

Daf

Don’t take anything out of the building you didn’t bring in. Except your pay stub. Bring money to office, let management decide if it’s that employees money.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Same here, once left my bluetooth speaker on the dash of a truck overnight. Was still there the next morning.

I had done this before but generally realized it before I got all the way home. This time I didn't and since it is my only phone I had no way of calling the building to have them secure it in the office. I was too tired to drive all the way back there just for the phone so I decided to try my luck to see if it would still be there in the morning.

MC0493

I live 30 miles away, figured if it was gone it was gone and i'll just get another. I was actually surprised to still see it exactly where i left it.

UPS Preloader

Same here, once left my bluetooth speaker on the dash of a truck overnight. Was still there the next morning.

Had a driver leave his wallet in the truck one day. It was sitting in a white plastic bag on the 4000 shelf. Saw him come in and start making a bee line to the truck with a look of panic on his face. When he got closer, I told him it’s on the seat. Whew. Big sigh of relief.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Had a driver leave his wallet in the truck one day. It was sitting in a white plastic bag on the 4000 shelf. Saw him come in and start making a bee line to the truck with a look of panic on his face. When he got closer, I told him it’s on the seat. Whew. Big sigh of relief.

I am sure that he was more worried about his license and DOT card than about what cash may have been in there. We are not legally allowed to leave the building without having both of those items on our person and getting them replaced can take quite a bit of time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'll try to make this short and leave the fluff
BuRubbACEAACn9W.jpg
out.

Poor Fluff!

barnyard

KTM rider
Pretty sure it's common knowledge you can't operate a motor vehicle without having your license in your possession.

CMV only. You can operate a private vehicle. If you are pulled over, you have to provide proof of who your are and it may cost you a trip to the local PD, but no ticked. You cannot drive a CMV without a DL or a health card.

Box Ox

I had done this before but generally realized it before I got all the way home. This time I didn't and since it is my only phone I had no way of calling the building to have them secure it in the office. I was too tired to drive all the way back there just for the phone so I decided to try my luck to see if it would still be there in the morning.

Who's gonna steal anything at the BOG? Angels playing trumpets orbit the preload every morning.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Never pick up anything. There’s a 20 dollar bill sitting in my truck for the last 3 months in the diad holder. It’s not mine. It’s still sitting there. Another driver who covered my route probably dropped it or left it there. It’ll still be sitting there a year from now.

If he eventually claims it, demand interest.