What's Behind the Maspeth 250 Videos?

10 point

For as much money that's put out these profits aren't as huge as one would think. 98 billion gross revenue and 5 billy kinda not the best. Great but others are making more and with a non union workforce.
I've been there about twenty yrs and it's been a "nickel profit on a dollar gross" for as long as I can remember.
Of course, that is what "they" say.

1997 profit ... about 1 billion. Volume about 11 million per day.

2014 profit ... over 5 billion. Volume is about 50% more than in 1997.
I said "about".

Let's be thankful. I am and I know you are. We are part of it's success story.

Let's also expect more out of our leadership in the realm of communication before the next CBA and that just may squelch some of the "political ammunition" issues thus keeping solidarity forefront.

member6045

Correction, Liam created the soap opera.

Then Liam continued the soap opera by recording a union meeting and posting it online.

So you see, Liam is the one with drama issues.

Sounds to us that Liam got tired of the follow K paff theory and bucked the trend!!! The soap opera was already in the union hall! He just validated it via YouTube.

anHOURover

Would you rather work for a company that didn't make that kind of money? Me I got compensated with over 150k in 2014. Who in their right mind would me will feel sorry for me. Looking at part timers they don't vote. Local 89 had 30% of the members vote. If peoe can't be bothered to vote why would the rest be held up. I'm sorry you are upset but in the grand scheme of things I don't think you see both sides of the equation.

Hey on another note I'm going to probably be taking the rest of the week off again from this site do to not enough hours in the day. Maybe when I do this you can keep my name out your mouth if I can't post for a week.
Do me a favor... I dare you to come to my local with that petition for the roosters!! I wish you would!! It's a short ride away!! You roosters came here to LIE to us!! I dare you to bring that petition to my local!!

I've been there about twenty yrs and it's been a "nickel profit on a dollar gross" for as long as I can remember.
Of course, that is what "they" say.

1997 profit ... about 1 billion. Volume about 11 million per day.

2014 profit ... over 5 billion. Volume is about 50% more than in 1997.
I said "about".

Let's be thankful. I am and I know you are. We are part of it's success story.

Let's also expect more out of our leadership in the realm of communication before the next CBA and that just may squelch some of the "political ammunition" issues thus keeping solidarity forefront.
Well they will be in official during the next negotiations and I'm sure they give more information next time.

image.jpg
Z's motorcycle
image.jpg
="member6045, post: 1743712, member: 42847"]Sounds to us that Liam got tired of the follow K paff theory and bucked the trend!!! The soap opera was already in the union hall! He just validated it via YouTube.
Yea Ken P can have that effect on people. He makes my stomach turn. Talk about the Ultimate troll

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Sounds to us that Liam got tired of the follow K paff theory and bucked the trend!!! The soap opera was already in the union hall! He just validated it via YouTube.
Everything we have been talking about in the last 2 years about local 804, is 100% Liam's doing, one way or the other.

Do me a favor... I dare you to come to my local with that petition for the roosters!! I wish you would!! It's a short ride away!! You roosters came here to LIE to us!! I dare you to bring that petition to my local!!
Look dude if you are threatening me the odds of us ever meeting are very low so keep that sissy stuff out your mouth. The things I've seen and been through I'm willing to bet if we stood eye to eye you want to be friends.

As far a getting petitions signed in you local why wor I want to do this? I have a thousand from my local.

Internet threats are the funniest thing ever to me. I'm a big old boy. Six foot three over 230 pounds. I've been fighting since I could walk. Knocked people out and been knocked out. Whatever you are trying to do. Save it. You are embarrassing yourself and your people. Give me a brake. Troll.

anHOURover

Look dude if you are threatening me the odds of us ever meeting are very low so keep that sissy stuff out your mouth. The things I've seen and been through I'm willing to bet if we stood eye to eye you want to be friends.

As far a getting petitions signed in you local why wor I want to do this? I have a thousand from my local.

Internet threats are the funniest thing ever to me. I'm a big old boy. Six foot three over 230 pounds. I've been fighting since I could walk. Knocked people out and been knocked out. Whatever you are trying to do. Save it. You are embarrassing yourself and your people. Give me a brake. Troll.
I just find it humorous that our general president can't come to ups locals in my area to get petitions signed because of the damage he has done here!!
The hatred has never been so strong that I can recall!! We got local officers walking on eggshells because they lied to everyone!! Local officers can't walk through the building without walking out with numerous Teamcare bills in hand!! Your boys LIED TO US! They don't deserve to be In office!
I'd vote for BARACK Osama Before jimmy the pig

804brown

It seems you cant spell Liam with the letter "I". According to his history, HE did all these things and only HE fought for the members. What a narcissist!! I mean the 2 BIGGEST accomplishments this board did were to FIX the Health Fund and THE PENSION- both of which Liam had NOTHING to do with!! So according to Liam's history, Tim and every other union officer and BA in the hall were all asleep at the wheel doing nothing while Liem the Taped Crusader saved the day??
And now in order to attain his dream position as union president, he is willing to throw his fellow brothers under the truck , if you will. All because Liam's ego has run amok and he can't admit his huge mistake. He can't take responsibility for what he did. He knows his career is over in Local 804 so he wants to take his entire team down with him BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. And by doing such he has morphed from a Teamster to a Liamster, the Taped Crusader!!

Spongebob1

Imposition wasn't my theme but OK...

TS walked away from the members? That's shortsighted.

I saw him with the city leadership and watched the top brass tell the company to get THEIR DRIVERS back to work or else the company would lose their shipping contract with NYC and the hundreds of thousands of $$$$ the city forgave in parking tickets would come back on UPS to pay.
That city was hacked off at the company and TS was right in the thick of it on TV.
Don't sucker punch the dude. Thats bs and we know it. Money talks and the company was about to bleed $$$ by screwing with L804 drivers.
Our
Imposition wasn't my theme but OK...

TS walked away from the members? That's shortsighted.

I saw him with the city leadership and watched the top brass tell the company to get THEIR DRIVERS back to work or else the company would lose their shipping contract with NYC and the hundreds of thousands of $$$$ the city forgave in parking tickets would come back on UPS to pay.
That city was hacked off at the company and TS was right in the thick of it on TV.
Don't sucker punch the dude. Thats bs and we know it. Money talks and the company was about to bleed $$$ by screwing with L804 drivers.
Our customers love and trust their drivers. They didn't care what the walk out was about but they were sure THEIR DRIVERS, who they count as family by the way, walked out for just cause.

Slamming TS for that is lame. Don't waste our time. We saw it for ourselves. We also live it too.
I will not compare a steward, BA, or local president to the GP. They live in different worlds.
You can judge but walk in their shoes first.

Exactly,.....

Liam is the one that brought the "drama" to 804, and now he is using it for political reasons - and now he's being used by the IBT for their political reasons,
When the election is over he will be tossed in the weeds where all snakes belong,....

I just find it humorous that our general president can't come to ups locals in my area to get petitions signed because of the damage he has done here!!
The hatred has never been so strong that I can recall!! We got local officers walking on eggshells because they lied to everyone!! Local officers can't walk through the building without walking out with numerous Teamcare bills in hand!! Your boys LIED TO US! They don't deserve to be In office!
I'd vote for BARACK Osama Before jimmy the pig
Whatever you say. Honestly I have no idea where you come from half the time so I'm not going to spend to much time thinking about it.

It seems you cant spell Liam with the letter "I". According to his history, HE did all these things and only HE fought for the members. What a narcissist!! I mean the 2 BIGGEST accomplishments this board did were to FIX the Health Fund and THE PENSION- both of which Liam had NOTHING to do with!! So according to Liam's history, Tim and every other union officer and BA in the hall were all asleep at the wheel doing nothing while Liem the Taped Crusader saved the day??
And now in order to attain his dream position as union president, he is willing to throw his fellow brothers under the truck , if you will. All because Liam's ego has run amok and he can't admit his huge mistake. He can't take responsibility for what he did. He knows his career is over in Local 804 so he wants to take his entire team down with him BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. And by doing such he has morphed from a Teamster to a Liamster, the Taped Crusader!!
How's the funding for your pension?

scoobypanda

"chris, mark, & dave" referred to by Tim are also business agents.It wasn't that Tim wanted the members abandoned, he wanted Liam out of there because some of the guys getting walked out were talking about strangling him to death.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Would you rather work for a company that didn't make that kind of money? Me I got compensated with over 150k in 2014. Who in their right mind would me will feel sorry for me. Looking at part timers they don't vote. Local 89 had 30% of the members vote. If peoe can't be bothered to vote why would the rest be held up. I'm sorry you are upset but in the grand scheme of things I don't think you see both sides of the equation.

Hey on another note I'm going to probably be taking the rest of the week off again from this site do to not enough hours in the day. Maybe when I do this you can keep my name out your mouth if I can't post for a week.
Who cares on the percentage who voted?

It's always been the percentage that voted YES or NO that mattered.

And they voted NO 3 times.

You should have backed your brothers and sisters instead of coming on here hoping the contracts would be imposed, just so you could get your raise and retro check just a little sooner.

Figure someone who admittedly made $150k wouldn't be in such a hurry to get a raise and a few hundred bucks.

Can't manage your money very well?

"chris, mark, & dave" referred to by Tim are also business agents.It wasn't that Tim wanted the members abandoned, he wanted Liam out of there because some of the guys getting walked out were talking about strangling him to death.
How do the members feel about him now for the most part?

804brown

As well as by certain BA's after the first video came out!!