What's Missing From This Story? Two Kids Selling Lemonade Robbed At Gunpoint!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

CNN follow up.

Poop Head

Judge me.
No description of the robbers in either report? Very odd. They always give a description with where to report leads?

Watch the video of the robbery here:
To say a Black Male commited robbery is just redundant. That would be like saying, "look at that black crow eat that roadkill".

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
To say a Black Male commited robbery is just redundant. That would be like saying, "look at that black crow eat that roadkill".
20200504_070617.jpg

Poop Head

Judge me.
Could have been Antifa whites responding to a report that lemonade profits hadn't been redistributed to the community. Notice their super skinny bodies and tight sissy pants. The gun thing is a little unusual though. They're usually too afraid of them to carry.
Looks like a couple of black kids to me, doing what comes naturally to them.

rickyb

CNN follow up.
probably how poor and indebted america is that people are doing crimes out of desperation.

america has too many guns.

solutions?

rickyb

You'd have to start robbing lemonade stands if your economic policies were ever enacted. You'd probably get beaten up by some kids. LOL
heres america's economic policies:
-we believe in giving a few people all the economic power and telling hte majority what to do. in addition the govt made it hard for workers to unionize.
-college is so expensive that people go into major debt in a desperate gamble to better themselves
-housing is increasingly inflated and subject to bubbles thanks to private banks who regularily break the law lending more and more money
-our corporate managed trade agreements subverts our domestic laws
-many of our children live in poverty, not to mention the population.
-the fed prints trillions to bail out corporations.