What's Missing From This Story? Two Kids Selling Lemonade Robbed At Gunpoint!

rickyb

Don't know if it's moral or not, but the rules say armed robbery is a no-no.
these people see everyone doing anything for money, including things that are legal that should be illegal, and they say if they can do it, why should i bother.

america especially is where the dollar reigns supreme instead of justice or morality.

rickyb

Like the Soviet Russia, Cuba, China, etc, were bastions of justice and morality. Lol, get out of line and you were shot.
i didnt say that but id say the EU countries believe in justice and morality more than america. america is a business dominated society and its business class has a heightened awareness vs other countries.

Box Ox

Like the Soviet Russia, Cuba, China, etc, were bastions of justice and morality. Lol, get out of line and you were shot.

Yep. Somehow, Crazy Uncle Rick thinks his communist utopia might work out differently. Nope. Can’t implement his vision in a free society.

rickyb

I’m more free than I’d be under your system, in which the communist party would send me off to the gulag if I dared aspire to do more, be more, and benefit from it more than citizens are allowed.
america has gulags abroad.

youre not free regardless. if you ask for more justice enough, one option is to be killed by the state like MLK and malcolm x. the state can either pass a reform or murder.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
You'd have to start robbing lemonade stands if your economic policies were ever enacted. You'd probably get beaten up by some kids. LOL
Its strange how the first thing i noticed was two older, larger teens had to pull the gun on a few smaller kids.

Are our youth aged 15 thru 21 now scared and not confident enough in themselves to fistfight?