What's Missing From This Story? Two Kids Selling Lemonade Robbed At Gunpoint!

over9five

Staff member
Its strange how the first thing i noticed was two older, larger teens had to pull the gun on a few smaller kids.

Are our youth aged 15 thru 21 now scared and not confident enough in themselves to fistfight?
Ummmmm, COVID? You don't go around touching people, even with your fists!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Ummmmm, COVID? You don't go around touching people, even with your fists!
My team has been hitting the matts 4 days a week for the past decade.

Thru almost every disaster and even the Casablanca fever.

We're all still here.

No excuses.

39lt.gif

JJinVA

The perps definitely werent black. According to my studies on youtube, all black people aint neva dindu nuffin so, they pretty much basically all innocent nahmsayin

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There were on foot so do these 2 in the hoodies live in the area?

Who wears hoodies in the summer heat?

Wally

these people see everyone doing anything for money, including things that are legal that should be illegal, and they say if they can do it, why should i bother.

america especially is where the dollar reigns supreme instead of justice or morality.
"These people"???

JJinVA

Nope. The only ones throwing down are black chicks

I got into fights pretty much once a month from middle school on up to the 10th grade. I remember I caught this dude with a left hook and hit him so hard I could count my 4 knuckle imprints on his face in 3 different colors for the next month. One day it was red, one day brown, one day yellow etc lol. He said, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY FACE!!" lel bish you started it. To be fair though he did smash a car door on my knee and it'll never be right again so I guess you could say I won the battle but he won the war. He learned some respect that day though face first. But theres nothing quite like tasting your own blood after getting hit and that feeling of the bell going off in your head "DING DING DING, ROUND ONE"

It will be fine

I got into fights pretty much once a month from middle school on up to the 10th grade. I remember I caught this dude with a left hook and hit him so hard I could count my 4 knuckle imprints on his face in 3 different colors for the next month. One day it was red, one day brown, one day yellow etc lol. He said, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY FACE!!" lel bish you started it. To be fair though he did smash a car door on my knee and it'll never be right again so I guess you could say I won the battle but he won the war. He learned some respect that day though face first. But theres nothing quite like tasting your own blood after getting hit and that feeling of the bell going off in your head "DING DING DING, ROUND ONE"
You suffered repeated head trauma as a child, story checks out.

JJinVA

youre still not free either way. just because a country is less free than you doesnt make you free.

I think we WERE the most free country in the world at one point. Id argue that the liberals are the ones that have slowly stripped away those freedoms generation after generation with more and more government intrusions. And they will never stop until it is complete and total communist rule. So to that point I agree. Id still rather live here than anywhere else in the world. Though if Biden manages to steal this election, I would strongly consider heading to Poland. They seem to be mostly un-diversified.

Wally

I think we WERE the most free country in the world at one point. Id argue that the liberals are the ones that have slowly stripped away those freedoms generation after generation with more and more government intrusions. And they will never stop until it is complete and total communist rule. So to that point I agree. Id still rather live here than anywhere else in the world. Though if Biden manages to steal this election, I would strongly consider heading to Poland. They seem to be mostly un-diversified.
Have of Poland now lives in NJ. If you need a tile guy or a painter, no problem!

rickyb

i have no idea but even if you were the most free doesnt mean that you are free.

as far as stealing elections is concerned i think trump will be the one who does it by defunding the post office. its a major story now and no one here is covering it.