What's you predictions for the Ohio rider?

10 point

What you said is dead on. The benefits were already going to be enhanced with the new influx of members/cash coming into the plan. TDU just tried to spin it insight panic. It's what they are good at after all.
We voted the first round with NO enhancements. Almost every local's majority in ohio (except 407) voted against that health plan. Get the facts straight.
Our outrage got the plan enhanced.
You are the ones with spin.
No one's angry. We are disgusted about the childish statements from people who don't seem to be able to be truthful to members and then blame others for being "misinformed". Enlighten us with some more of your "truths". Laughter relieves stress.

ezmoney5150

This is how I feel this contract went down. Most stewards and BA knew it was a bad contract but the leaders on up told them to sell it or else. It's not different than your management team knows its best to put x amount of routes in. They are told you get x-5. Deal with it. Unless they want to be looking for another job they do it.
Each local is autonomous. They voted yes in the two man because its a good contract. The IBT can't fire a Principal Officer. They came back then changed their tune. Scared of the members in the local. I would rather be thrown out of office telling you the truth than being a hypocrite.

Sent using BrownCafe App

ezmoney5150

Yeah, we did a lot. We proved we had the guts to show our fellow workers that we weren't cowards like your local sheep.
We stand with L89 and 710 who stand against your lies and lip service.
If the bennies were going to be enhanced anyway (as YOU said) then I can only believe the company was going to give us the top rate of pay that is slated to be in the last year of this TA immediately upon ratification with your theoretical assertions.
Your statements are so ludicrous and what is really sad is the possibility that you actually believe the things you say. Brilliant.
Hello? pot? kettle is on line 2.

Not sure if anyone let you in on the secret, but central states is a different company than UPS. How can you compare top rate of pay of UPS TA to benefits CS gave us. Now who's ludicrous?

Yes that's sarcasm.

Sent using BrownCafe App

ezmoney5150

We voted the first round with NO enhancements. Almost every local's majority in ohio (except 407) voted against that health plan. Get the facts straight.
Our outrage got the plan enhanced.
You are the ones with spin.
And where did you get that info from? If we're stupid and you're so bright prove it.

Prove to me that your "outrage" got you those benefit enhancements. You need to cut back on the TDU brand kool aid and try Xanex.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Each local is autonomous. They voted yes in the two man because its a good contract. The IBT can't fire a Principal Officer. They came back then changed their tune. Scared of the members in the local. I would rather be thrown out of office telling you the truth than being a hypocrite.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Great reply. That probably hurts but I can say it's the truth.

10 point

And where did you get that info from? If we're stupid and you're so bright prove it.

Prove to me that your "outrage" got you those benefit enhancements. You need to cut back on the TDU brand kool aid and try Xanex.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You voted for the TA from the start and I truly wished you were stuck on the old C-6 plan. Prove we didn't get your junk plan enhanced. You only have cheap talk and shallow answers but no facts to back it up.
Our buildings had to laugh out loud when the central and Ohio rider got torched and our great leader, Mr Hall, called the conference call to tell us that somehow, oh my gosh, they had forgotten that they were adding multiple thousands more members to the TeamCare plan and the administrators said "give those UPSers more coverage!"
Great story. Too bad its full of holes.

If they wanted to be more forthright about our healthcare they would have announced the possibility of enhancing the C-6 plan from the beginning IF we voted for the TA in it's entirety.
That would have been the honest way to handle it but honesty and openness isn't one of their agendas when they get a chance to sell us less when raking in more.
The kool aid stain is on your lips not mine. You and 407 are quite the pair. Misinformed and scared to death to rock your boat aren't you?
Yeah, you are.

10 point

Being misinformed isn't your fault. But evidently propagating half truths is your specialty. When you can't win an argument with facts you start your sex perversion and trash talk to change the subject to something you evidently think you know something about.
You got a better hc because people voted No and that didn't include you.
You are living in lala land because you like it that way. I liken it to "Brown Welfare System" where strong members work hard to support others that can't think for themselves. That would be you EZ-407.

Last edited:

10 point

Hello? pot? kettle is on line 2.

Not sure if anyone let you in on the secret, but central states is a different company than UPS. How can you compare top rate of pay of UPS TA to benefits CS gave us. Now who's ludicrous?

Yes that's sarcasm.

Sent using BrownCafe App
If you can't find the mental capacity to understand what was being said it's really not worth my time to explain it.
You'll just have to reread it after class.
The train already passed and you have to miss it quite often to post that response.

ezmoney5150

Being misinformed isn't your fault. But evidently propagating half truths is your specialty. When you can't win an argument with facts you start your sex perversion and trash talk to change the subject to something you evidently think you know something about.
You got a better hc because people voted No and that didn't include you.
You are living in lala land because you like it that way. I liken it to "Brown Welfare System" where strong members work hard to support others that can't think for themselves. That would be you EZ-407.

Half truths are your specialty because you don't use common sense. You have no proof that Hoffa and Hall asked CS to improve the plans but you keep propagating that myth. Central States can improve or decrease benefits at will.

Again. Where's your proof?

Sent using BrownCafe App

ezmoney5150 post: 1294868 said:
Half truths are your specialty because you don't use common sense. You have no proof that Hoffa and Hall asked CS to improve the plans but you keep propagating that myth. Central States can improve or decrease benefits at will.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Did they decide to Improve it on their own? Or after the first vote, Hoffa and Hall said " you better improve the healthcare, or these 17 or 18 holdouts will never vote yes?"

10 point

Sent using BrownCafe App
You have no clue what you are talking about. You spew your mindless rhetoric about issues to back up your lies and ignorance.
Hundreds of people heard Hall say exactly what I wrote on a conference call after the first vote went down.
Its a waste of time to argue with your inflated ignorant statements.
Stick to driving feeders or whatever you do. You don't have a clue.

10 point

Did they decide to Improve it on their own? Or after the first vote, Hoffa and Hall said " you better improve the healthcare, or these 17 or 18 holdouts will never vote yes?"
There is one person that paid attention to what went down after the first vote and why hc got enhanced. Thank you I've. EZ never lets the facts get in the way of his fairy tale posts.

ezmoney5150

You have no clue what you are talking about. You spew your mindless rhetoric about issues to back up your lies and ignorance.
Hundreds of people heard Hall say exactly what I wrote on a conference call after the first vote went down.
Its a waste of time to argue with your inflated ignorant statements.
Stick to driving feeders or whatever you do. You don't have a clue.
Funny. As a Steward who was on these calls I never heard that. Maybe you suffer from revisionist history.

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

And Hoffa or Hall told you this? Probably not.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Hall said it in the first call. If you'd pay attention you may learn.
Maybe you have selective memory? It doesn't change the facts. I hope your local gets de-enhanced healthcare right after ratification.
All of us south of Cleveland and half of local 20 will send you sympathy cards for your brilliant choices. We might even send you some alfalfa so you sheep don't go hungry.