What's you predictions for the Ohio rider?

10 point

You called bs and questioned my knowledge of these matters. Not me. Sound bitter. Hmmmmmmm.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I'm not questioning your knowledge on this matter. It is obvious that you have none. That's never been a question.

We're not bitter at all. Just tired of reading false statements from people who fought against their own brothers and sisters and bragged that they helped to screw the part time members who desperately need full time work.

You, in my opinion, are the lowest form of "brotherhood" members who would step on the weakest segment of our union for your own selfish gain.

On that issue, you can not blow enough smoke to cover your tracks and your fingerprints are all over the theft of their families futures and you brag about it.

What comes around , goes around.

Typical TDU response. Ahhhhh! Hoffas in Bed with UPS.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Not a TDU response...its my response...Hoffa Jr....is a bigger thief...than his old man. I heard giant stadium, needs more cement!....What a sell out POS , he is.! Lets fire,walk drivers out the door, and harass them.....Hoffa's answer....lets pass out some.....stop the harassment stickers!....what a pile of garbage ,he is!......Tampons for Hoffa....should be his next campaign slogan!......friend....him

10 point

Not a TDU response...its my response...Hoffa Jr....is a bigger thief...than his old man. I heard giant stadium, needs more cement!....What a sell out POS , he is.! Lets fire,walk drivers out the door, and harass them.....Hoffa's answer....lets pass out some.....stop the harassment stickers!....what a pile of garbage ,he is!......Tampons for Hoffa....should be his next campaign slogan!......friend....him
There are still members who haven't bowed the knee to the full time wage increases at the expense of the next generation's future at UPS.

Their only banter when they can't deny and substantiate their actions is to blame it on TDU.

Duh, TDU is always behind people who stand up against the screwing of our members by the company via the "businessman" that Jim Kelly really liked as general president of the Teamsters.

Please find a new phrase. "The sky is falling" sounds about as intelligent.
Try that for awhile.

There are still members who haven't bowed the knee to the full time wage increases at the expense of the next generation's future at UPS.

Their only banter when they can't deny and substantiate their actions is to blame it on TDU.

Duh, TDU is always behind people who stand up against the screwing of our members by the company via the "businessman" that Jim Kelly really liked as general president of the Teamsters.

Please find a new phrase. "The sky is falling" sounds about as intelligent.
Try that for awhile.
The sky Is falling....oh wait.........my name isnt Chicken Little....or Hoffa

ezmoney5150

I'm not questioning your knowledge on this matter. It is obvious that you have none. That's never been a question.

We're not bitter at all. Just tired of reading false statements from people who fought against their own brothers and sisters and bragged that they helped to screw the part time members who desperately need full time work.

You, in my opinion, are the lowest form of "brotherhood" members who would step on the weakest segment of our union for your own selfish gain.

On that issue, you can not blow enough smoke to cover your tracks and your fingerprints are all over the theft of their families futures and you brag about it.

What comes around , goes around.

Here we go. Patron saint of the part timers who never vote. Bait and switch. First its the horrible healthcare that 95% of America would kill for. Now its the blight of the part timers. I was a part timer once. We voted. This new generation of kids hardly knows they're in a union. Until they get in trouble.

Quit it. If Hoffa/Hall got you $75 an hour and everything you wanted you'd still whine and call him corrupt. Because its Hoffa/Hall.

Sent using BrownCafe App

ezmoney5150

I've been here 25 years and never been harassed by management or fired. Why? Not because I'm fast. It takes me 50 min. To hook to one trailer and leave property. Its because I do my job, and I'm not afraid to file grievances. The only people who get harassed are people that leave themselves open to it. File enough grievances and they won't even make eye contact with you. Harassed. LOL! No you'd rather blame Hoffa then to put your big boy pants on and stand up for yourself.

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

Here we go. Patron saint of the part timers who never vote. Bait and switch. First its the horrible healthcare that 95% of America would kill for. Now its the blight of the part timers. I was a part timer once. We voted. This new generation of kids hardly knows they're in a union. Until they get in trouble.

Quit it. If Hoffa/Hall got you $75 an hour and everything you wanted you'd still whine and call him corrupt. Because its Hoffa/Hall.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I call him "spineless" and "paid off/lazy"

You duck and weave the truth by telling others what they "would do" blah, blah, blah.
You may be able to bluff some members with your selective "knowledge" but the truth never changes especially when it's time stamped and witnessed by others who won't lie for you and whatever your agenda may be.
Debating you is a waste of precious weekend time. I'm amazed at your lack of understanding and your love of "sheepism".

I've been here 25 years and never been harassed by management or fired. Why? Not because I'm fast. It takes me 50 min. To hook to one trailer and leave property. Its because I do my job, and I'm not afraid to file grievances. The only people who get harassed are people that leave themselves open to it. File enough grievances and they won't even make eye contact with you. Harassed. LOL! No you'd rather blame Hoffa then to put your big boy pants on and stand up for yourself.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Trust me on this......Ive Is not...afraid to fileany grievances.....I like free money.!.....But Iits a dam shame, how weak our union has become!....Whatever happened, innocent till proven guilty??

10 point

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yawn.
Don't throw your arm out of socket patting yourself on the back.
I've hauled frozen across the US and had a Class A-TX for as long as you've been at brown.
That has nothing to do with today and how you twist the truth to cover your lies and your exaggerated ego lowers my respect for you even more...if that's possible.

Stonefish

Trust me on this......Ive Is not...afraid to fileany grievances.....I like free money.!.....But Iits a dam shame, how weak our union has become!....Whatever happened, innocent till proven guilty??

The union is weak? The members are the union. If it's weak it's because the members allow it to be. Innocent until proven guilty? Here is what happened instead of fighting for the back pay they deserve people take their jobs back with a suspension instead of telling the company to go pound salt I want my back pay. Then those same people say they got screwed by they union but they don't tell the truth that they were crying like a bitch and begging for their job in the office.

ezmoney5150

I call him "spineless" and "paid off/lazy"

You duck and weave the truth by telling others what they "would do" blah, blah, blah.
You may be able to bluff some members with your selective "knowledge" but the truth never changes especially when it's time stamped and witnessed by others who won't lie for you and whatever your agenda may be.
Debating you is a waste of precious weekend time. I'm amazed at your lack of understanding and your love of "sheepism".

The only truth you know is the propaganda TDU hands you to spew out of your pie hole. I know that because in the 90s I was that TDU guy. But unlike you I saw the light. Its easy to criticize from the cheap seats. Carey screwed me on TOFC language in 1997. But I get it because negotiations are not one sided. Something you'll never get yelling about how bad you have it from the cheap seats. If you can do better put your name on a ballot. You won't because you're not a leader. Youre an armchair Quarterback. This wasn't a debate. It was your demise. Talk to me when you win an election. Then it'll be a debate.

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

Sent using BrownCafe App
For the record; I never said one word about an unsustainable health care plan. Get your facts straight.
I said I wished you were on the base C6 plan you voted for.
The rest of the healthcare future isn't something I can change and never said I could. Again, more leading lies that you can't back up.
Arguing with you is like grasping the wind in you hand. There's nothing there.

ezmoney5150

Yawn.
Don't throw your arm out of socket patting yourself on the back.
I've hauled frozen across the US and had a Class A-TX for as long as you've been at brown.
That has nothing to do with today and how you twist the truth to cover your lies and your exaggerated ego lowers my respect for you even more...if that's possible.
I don't think you could respect anyone but yourself. A common occurrence with Meesters.

You're a genius in your own mind only.

BTW Welcome to Team care.

Sent using BrownCafe App

The union is weak? The members are the union. If it's weak it's because the members allow it to be. Innocent until proven guilty? Here is what happened instead of fighting for the back pay they deserve people take their jobs back with a suspension instead of telling the company to go pound salt I want my back pay. Then those same people say they got screwed by they union but they don't tell the truth that they were crying like a bitch and begging for their job in the office.
Our ...so called....union....has no . more power....sad...but true

10 point

The only truth you know is the propaganda TDU hands you to spew out of your pie hole. I know that because in the 90s I was that TDU guy. But unlike you I saw the light. Its easy to criticize from the cheap seats. Carey screwed me on TOFC language in 1997. But I get it because negotiations are not one sided. Something you'll never get yelling about how bad you have it from the cheap seats. If you can do better put your name on a ballot. You won't because you're not a leader. Youre an armchair Quarterback. This wasn't a debate. It was your demise. Talk to me when you win an election. Then it'll be a debate.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You're not worth talking to on here much less any other way.
I'm talking about Your bull crap talk. Not the IBT's. It's people like you that rot the union out from the bottom up. You keep bringing TDU up. Not me. Get over it and talk like man without your crutch.

ezmoney5150

Our ...so called....union....has no . more power....sad...but true
If this union was weak you'd be paying $90 a week for that awesome UPS health Insurance you pine for. Instead you're paying nothing and getting raises to boot. And still crying. If this is weak UPS would hate to see us strong.

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

If this union was weak you'd be paying $90 a week for that awesome UPS health Insurance you pine for. Instead you're paying nothing and getting raises to boot. And still crying. If this is weak UPS would hate to see us strong.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You're lying again. That was the first offer from the company in round one.

You are the worst poster I've ever seen on here in the realm of constantly lying about issues to try to support your false statements.