When a good relationship goes bad

Coldworld

60 months and counting
To the OP:

Concern #1------assuming that you left her a delivery notice, you made the right choice.

Concern #2------you do not have the right to arbitrarily make an address signature only.

Concern #3------see #2.

Concern #4------you have already stated that the FD was an unsafe DR.

Sounds like you owe this woman an apology.
I think you owe all of us an apology for even coming up with that crap.....

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Fact Teddy Brosevelt

25811433-DCBE-4CEF-AA09-B186A7B084CE.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
For years I had delivered to a particular address. Never had an issue.
A few weeks ago it was raining fairly hard. Because the house sets on a corner lot I always deliver to the back porch as the front porch faces a more busy street. The back porch is uncovered and it was raining so I just popped the package into the owner's car figuring I was doing her a favor.
She took exception to that and said she never wanted that to happen again. Concern #1
Fine. Now you are signature only, lady. I wanted to make sure there was no question about her getting her packages. NI1, NI2.
She did not like that. Concern #2. Claiming I was not knocking. There is no doorbell.
Friday....had a next day air. Knocked. No answer. NI1. Concern#3
Supervisor smoothed things over after this lady ripped the OMS to shreds. He then told me to reattempt.
Fine....I leave package on covered front porch at door.
Today...lady claims non-receipt of package. Concern#4.
Just don't know where it will go from here.
We had such a wonderful relationship up until a few weeks ago.
Always apologize to the customer, blaming management. "Management is forcing us to do this, management is forcing us to do that", etc...It works.