When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

They weren't right wingers.
An update, the extremist right wing organization the Wolverine Watchmen had 13 of its members arrested on federal and state terrorism crimes. These unprepared wannabe military clowns got caught! These anti-maskers will have plenty of time to reflect in prison. President Clown has lost 13 voters in MI. Right wingers aren’t bright people.

vantexan

An update, the extremist right wing organization the Wolverine Watchmen had 13 of its members arrested on federal and state terrorism crimes. These unprepared wannabe military clowns got caught! These anti-maskers will have plenty of time to reflect in prison. President Clown has lost 13 voters in MI. Right wingers aren’t bright people.
Neither are left wingers who try to kidnap a governor.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes they were.
1599975433132.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You mean like comparing some little hick town in the boonies to a suburb of LA. Yeah I'd say your facts are fake news.
Your concession that artificial conditions affect the value of a human life, such as your habitat (or even the color of your skin), convicts you of your own brand of racism.

MAKAVELI

Your concession that artificial conditions affect the value of a human life, such as your habitat (or even the color of your skin), convicts you of your own brand of racism.
When a small town or suburb is located within a large metropolitan area, there will always be big city problems that will enter those areas. It's like you cuckservatives think crime respects a neighborhood border. Are you really that stupid or just dumb and ignorant?

JJinVA

Theres a black driver at my center who was threatened by other blacks in the projects for "working for the man". They said they should "steal his truck". Im sure many black ppl feel torn knowing that they cant even do a job in a predominantly black neighborhood without being threatened. These must be the super predator types Hillary was talking about.

But its funny, I never have that sense of "I might have to fight someone" even when Im delivering in trailer parks and am surrounded by meth heads. Me and a few other drivers were just talking tonight about how some areas should be non-delivery zones altogether. Guess which ones they were... Ill give you a hint... ghettos.

SLW

I doubt he lost any votes. These guys ideology was real old-school 90s militia movement type :censored2:. They're super far-right, but more Libertarian type than populist Republican.

MAKAVELI

Theres a black driver at my center who was threatened by other blacks in the projects for "working for the man". They said they should "steal his truck". Im sure many black ppl feel torn knowing that they cant even do a job in a predominantly black neighborhood without being threatened. These must be the super predator types Hillary was talking about.

But its funny, I never have that sense of "I might have to fight someone" even when Im delivering in trailer parks and am surrounded by meth heads. Me and a few other drivers were just talking tonight about how some areas should be non-delivery zones altogether. Guess which ones they were... Ill give you a hint... ghettos.
Cool story bro.