When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
D

Deleted member 77202

"I dont wanna die....I dont wanna die"... I wish I had some video editing skills so I could overlay that on Queens 'MAMAAAAAAA OOOOoooOoOOOO I dont wanna dieeeee' lol

By the way, he died. His prayer skills werent strong enough fo real doh
"I dont wanna die....I dont wanna die"... I wish I had some video editing skills so I could overlay that on Queens 'MAMAAAAAAA OOOOoooOoOOOO I dont wanna dieeeee' lol

By the way, he died. His prayer skills werent strong enough fo real doh
Throw that stupid, troublemaking, piece of smilet in jail until he learns some respect for authority.
It's garbage like him that destroys society.

Est.1998

Hes dead bro. Didnt make it. His prayer skills werent strong enough
I never understood the concept of prayer.
If everything is "Gods plan" what is prayer gonna change?
Does God change his mind if you pray hard enough?
I know there are instances in the Bible that this has happened which leaves me super confused.

JJinVA

I never understood the concept of prayer.
If everything is "Gods plan" what is prayer gonna change?
Does God change his mind if you pray hard enough?
I know there are instances in the Bible that this has happened which leaves me super confused.

Not necessarily being a religious person, I still pray occasionally as a form of meditation. I dont feel the need to personify or give names to supernatural entities with characteristics and human attributes. I think, just like with medicine, in the right proportion, it can be helpful. Over-doing it can be deadly. I think most peoples approach towards or away from religion all have to do with lacks of proportion and imbalance. Instead of adopting a concept of God that the individual understands, they accept a concept of God that someone ELSE understands, and then reject it. *shrug*

Either way, theres alot of stress with believing that the ceiling of all understanding stops at the top of my own head, and theres a great deal of relief in at least convincing myself that it doesnt. If that makes any sense. I dont feel like I need to have the answers to everything. And Im at peace with that. But there definitely was a time where I felt like it was my obligation as a man to fulfill the God role, and understand everything to the best of my ability. Today Im ok with just saying, "Fk if I know dude Im just a truck driver".

JJinVA

Is it bad that i keep watching this, and get a huge serotonin release?

I watched it like 10 times thismorning 😂

Sad that we have to celebrate someone getting killed just cause we're excited to see justice served. Still think they let that dude get wayyyy to close with that knife though. I was thinking "SHOOT THE SOMEBISH!"