When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

JJinVA

Creepy Joe never fails to amaze. IF he becomes President SNL and the whole comedy world will have a life time supply of material.

The dems would enact the 25th Amendment like they tried on Trump, but Biden would play along just to let Kamala take over, and then its Obama2.0 hype all over again, "OMG guys!! THE FIRST BLACK FEMALE PRESIDENT YAYYYYYYYYY!! NEVERMIND WHAT HER POLICIES ARE! SHES BLACK!! AND A FEMALE!!!" This is how basic the left is

Last edited:

It will be fine

The dems would enact the 25th Amendment like they tried on Trump, but Biden would play along just to let Kamala take over, and then its Obama2.0 hype all over again, "OMG guys!! THE FIRST BLACK FEMALE PRESIDENT YAYYYYYYYYY!! NEVERMIND WHAT HER POLICIES ARE! SHES BLACK!! AND A FEMALE!!!" This is how basic the left is
Are you under the impression that support for Trump is policy based?

JJinVA

Are you under the impression that support for Trump is policy based?

Yes. It is infact, the only reason I support him. Its definitely not just because hes white/orange/whatever tf he is, but black people definitely, without any doubt, would support Kamala JUST BECAUSE shes black and female, for the same reason they supported Obama, despite him doing little to nothing for the black community.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Creepy Joe never fails to amaze. IF he becomes President SNL and the whole comedy world will have a life time supply of material.
Nah. Orange man bad has been their only mantra for the past four years. If Biden won they'd actually have to work.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Yes. It is infact, the only reason I support him. Its definitely not just because hes white/orange/whatever tf he is, but black people definitely, without any doubt, would support Kamala JUST BECAUSE shes black and female, for the same reason they supported Obama, despite him doing little to nothing for the black community.
Kamala Harris is not black.