When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

JJinVA

Rap has always been very libertarian. Drugs, guns, money and bitches.
I think libertarian would be a bit of a stretch lol but definitely pro all those things. Then again I think libertarians are just jaded republicans with drug addictions 😂

JJinVA

The left right now

1603761013676.png

JJinVA

Lol mega-cringe alert

Cher, a singer from back in the early 1840s, tried to drum up some enthusiasm for Biden. But along with some technical glitches that exposed a Milli-Vanilli esque lipsync, she says, "Who do we want to win?", and the crowd, probably made up of bar attendees who thought they were seeing a ghost, collectively shouted, "BLARGGGGGG".

😂

JJinVA

Remember when the left tried to call this Satan-worshipping sex-cult a conspiracy theory?

Looks like that 120 years in prison must be the next part in this "conspiracy"

rod

Retired 22 years
Lol mega-cringe alert

Cher, a singer from back in the early 1840s, tried to drum up some enthusiasm for Biden. But along with some technical glitches that exposed a Milli-Vanilli esque lipsync, she says, "Who do we want to win?", and the crowd, probably made up of bar attendees who thought they were seeing a ghost, collectively shouted, "BLARGGGGGG".

😂

It is hard to watch someone making such an ass out of themselves. Good thing there wasn't much of a crowd. I heard after she did this she went home and packed her suitcase for Canada to beat the crowds.

JJinVA

Look at all those............ social justice warriors. Welcome to the future

Who knew it would be so........... sophisticated. Lol