When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

vantexan

Boogaloo Bois arrested. Right winger Ivan Hunter has been arrested for firing 13 rounds into a Minneapolis police station. More proof that right wingers were the violent ones, not protestors. Being a right winger is a very serious mental illness. 'Boogaloo Bois' member charged in attack on Minneapolis police building during George Floyd protests
You do realize scanning the news every day to find something on one of even a few people when there are tens of millions of law abiding conservatives suggests an obsession that most likely is a mental illness?

rod

Retired 22 years
Looks justified to me. Officer had to make a split second decision. You don't want to get shoot---don't resist arrest and above all don't start suddenly pulling objects out of your pockets. What the hell is wrong with these idiots.

Dr.Brownz

"I dont wanna die....I dont wanna die"... I wish I had some video editing skills so I could overlay that on Queens 'MAMAAAAAAA OOOOoooOoOOOO I dont wanna dieeeee' lol

By the way, he died. His prayer skills werent strong enough fo real doh

Why does it ask me to confirm I like this post? Some kind of stupid social engineering BS?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1603565986501.png

"Was just tucking in my shirt."

El Correcto

god is dead
That shill will twist himself up like a pretzel to line his own pockets. His real answer is “Trump is good for my ratings and being super rich he cut my taxes.” Everything else is mental gymnastics to justify it.
I could be wrong, but didn’t Trump eliminating the state income tax deduction raise Ben Shapiro’s taxes?