When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Understood, was trying to pinpoint a location.
Get some grouper, it won't be as good as fresh, but you'll like it mucho.
I have several friends (not in my area) who fish for perch and walleye on vacation. That's all they care about. As for shrimp and flounder we've bought it off the pier. Alligator gar, shark, and porpoises I've seen up close and personal. I love fishing in the smokies for small mouth but really tired of dodging snakes.

floridays

I have several friends (not in my area) who fish for perch and walleye on vacation. That's all they care about. As for shrimp and flounder we've bought it off the pier. Alligator gar, shark, and porpoises I've seen up close and personal. I love fishing in the smokies for small mouth but really tired of dodging snakes.
Next time you get to Florida have some grouper, after that Red Snapper. My two personal favorites, I think you'll be pleased.
The smokies are one of the places I enjoy most, I just love it north to south. Where have you fished in the smokies?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Next time you get to Florida have some grouper, after that Red Snapper. My two personal favorites, I think you'll be pleased.
The smokies are one of the places I enjoy most, I just love it north to south. Where have you fished in the smokies?
All over.

JJinVA

LiveLeak-dot-com-5e42fa8e08aa9image_1597855306.jpg

Dude: "Shoot me!"
Police: "Ok?"