When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

JJinVA

Patriot Prayer terrorist Aaron ”Jay” Danielson paid the ultimate price with his life. He was a thug who went about it wrong.

Defending lawless murder is exactly why you tards keep going down in the polls. We defend lawful murder of criminals like the guy who shot him. But please, continue on. Everyday that you open your mouth (or in this case type with your fingers) our poll numbers increase. What Im really trying to say is thank you.

It will be fine

Defending lawless murder is exactly why you tards keep going down in the polls. We defend lawful murder of criminals like the guy who shot him. But please, continue on. Everyday that you open your mouth (or in this case type with your fingers) our poll numbers increase. What Im really trying to say is thank you.
Kyle lawlessly killed 2 people in Kenosha.

JJinVA

Kyle lawlessly killed 2 people in Kenosha.

I dont know if thats true or isnt true. Its currently being refuted. Im gonna wait until the facts come out. Course then again, what I think about anything doesnt really matter as Im not the judge in the case. And my honest opinion is, the right shouldnt be feeding into the lefts violent rampage temper tantrums anyways which is why Ive said from the beginning that the Proud Boys were lame in my opinion. Assembling in the streets as Counter Idiots doesnt do anything except stir up violence with inevitable outcomes. Im more a fan of self-defense. I keep to myself with the intent on being left alone, and if thats made impossible, pull out the sig and start buckin

Box Ox