When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

Right wing thug Jake Gardner is dead. This thug went wrong when he shot an innocent 22 yo protestor. Gardner was indicted last Wed. being your typical weak gun owner he took his own life. He knew he was guilty, hence the thug committing suicide.

JJinVA

Young people dont think they need to obey the law. This is why they get themselves shot constantly. I would never be able to restrain myself as a cop.... I dont know how they didnt shoot everyone out there and just deal with the media mayhem...

JJinVA

So many Black women don’t know how to STFU.

The men were just as bad.

Its like an Irrationality Snowball. They just keep adding on to past incidents in the attempt to void current incidents. The people shouting "SHE CANT BREAVE", trying to turn this into another Saint George thing...

Its like, chic, stfu and listen. Your car came up hot, if everything checks out youre on the way..."

When she put the car into reverse and started to drive, they COULD have shot and killed her justifiably. (God knows I would have just to cut down on the noise pollution). The fact that she didnt get shot is amazing.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Young people dont think they need to obey the law. This is why they get themselves shot constantly. I would never be able to restrain myself as a cop.... I dont know how they didnt shoot everyone out there and just deal with the media mayhem...

Smh

Not even sure what else to say

MAKAVELI

So many Black women don’t know how to STFU.
3jso7i.jpg

JJinVA

Wonder how many buildings will be burnt down for the shooting and killing of this "completely innocent and Saint-like black man". Whats that?! You said the cop that shot him was a black female? Oh, aight den.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Color has nothing to do with it. Women in general don't know how to STFU.🙃
I've known a few loudmouthed women in the past. Sorry, but color has everything to do with it. The woman in this video is an extreme example, but isn't abnormal for women of color.

The police in the video showed a restraint that I have to admire, much more restraint than I possess.

JJinVA

I think I want to move to Florida all the sudden. Or at least visit for my vacation...

Florida just passed a law that if anyone approaches you to halt, threaten, or damage your car, you have no liabilities.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've known a few loudmouthed women in the past. Sorry, but color has everything to do with it. The woman in this video is an extreme example, but isn't abnormal for women of color.

The police in the video showed a restraint that I have to admire, much more restraint than I possess.
Obviously you have not observed all the 20-something big-assed White women!