When that time comes?

rod

Retired 22 years
I know I don’t have to explain my personal situation. I seldom bring that up, everybody’s finances are different. It’s really a waste of time trying to communicate with some of the people on here.

You notice I kept my big mouth shut this time?

rod

Retired 22 years
Must be nice to have something other than “Meals on Wheels—-noon” on your calendar.

Oh come on now --- you have to step it up with your insults (if that's what you call them). That one was about as lame as they come. Take a lesson from burrhead--post #61---now that was an insult.

old levi's

blank space
I know I don’t have to explain my personal situation. I seldom bring that up, everybody’s finances are different. It’s really a waste of time trying to communicate with some of the people on here.

Some would have bailed, given your situation.

It's a covenant; not a contract.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lawn care, snow removal, cable, Internet, clubhouse, pool, gym, walking trails. Planned activities, which I will probably not take part in as I plan on working.

All I have to do is move my stuff in-----everything else is taken care of.
Same as here.....but I thought "all inclusive" would mean meals as it does at vacation sites. All inclusive sounds 'uppity' . Most over 55 communities have all that stuff. We don't have snow removal :sheepish: