When Will Trump Resign?

newfie

We have weapons that no one can even believe, we’re going to be making some stops over the next four or five weeks, some we show, some we don’t show. But we’ve rebuilt our nuclear, we’ve renovated and rebuilt nuclear. We’re building submarines the likes of which they’ve never been even thought of before, the genius of them.

Trump gives rambling defense of withdrawal from Syria
FB_IMG_1570547783758.jpg

Last edited:

newfie

Reports are saying that the only person Trump consulted with was Erdogan. Never talked to the Joint Chiefs, the NSC, the European heads of state....no one. If true that's something that will be thrown up to him if Northern Syria becomes the bloodbath many fear while ISIS celebrates it's grand reopening.

Really they were surprised? I thought mad dog resigned over Trump pulling out. How the hell is anyone surprised? Who spins this nonsense?

vantexan

Pretty quiet here tonight. Trump just mashed the gas pedal on his impending resignation. I don't claim him as my president. He makes me ashamed to be an American right now.
Felt the same way when Obama went on his overseas apology tour, bowing to everyone in sight. Or when he drew his "red line" in the sand, then didn't enforce it. Or when he told us we could keep our doctors and plans under Obamacare, and it would save the average family $2500 a year. Lying through his teeth. I could go on, but you get the picture. At least I love my country. Your side likes to tell us how evil America is every chance you get. And that's why we support Trump, he loves America, loves Americans, and is trying to make a difference. Your side uses useful idiots to rip into Trump, hoping to keep the status quo so that they can continue to fleece America.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Felt the same way when Obama went on his overseas apology tour, bowing to everyone in sight. Or when he drew his "red line" in the sand, then didn't enforce it. Or when he told us we could keep our doctors and plans under Obamacare, and it would save the average family $2500 a year. Lying through his teeth. I could go on, but you get the picture. At least I love my country. Your side likes to tell us how evil America is every chance you get. And that's why we support Trump, he loves America, loves Americans, and is trying to make a difference. Your side uses useful idiots to rip into Trump, hoping to keep the status quo so that they can continue to fleece America.

Obama bowed because he was respectful of their culture, as in he actually knew something about the country he was visiting.

You know. NOT ignorant, NOT rude, NOT a complete Orange idiot buffoon.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Great week for Trump, eh? Giuliani directly tied to 2 huge donors funneling Russian money through fake companies, tax returns ordered released, testimony of former Ukrainian ambassador today...and on and on. It's truly amazing that any of you still believe in this con man.

I guess it really is stupidity, because there's plenty of evidence to support my accusation(s). Read George Will's column in the Washington Post today if you want to see what an intelligent former Republican has to say about Trump. Will actually has enough integrity to call Republicans out for their cowardice. Confronting Trump might mean losing your seat. In fact, Will thinks the GOP deserves to lose everything in 2020. Hope he's right. From a true conservative who happens to be very smart.

Whenever you think there's even a shred of decency or humanity in Trump, go back and revisit his 9-11 interview, where all he does is brag that he "now" had the tallest building in NYC. Zero integrity (ask the Kurds), low intelligence (ask Tillerson, Mattis or a host of others), and zero capability to do the job with competence.

If Trump loved America, he'd put a rope around his neck and do us all a favor. He'd probably botch that too.

Worship your hero. I hope "God" forgives you.

newfie

Obama bowed because he was respectful of their culture, as in he actually knew something about the country he was visiting.

You know. NOT ignorant, NOT rude, NOT a complete Orange idiot buffoon.

ah so he exited the rear of his plane because he was showing respect to china.

he caught a uber in cuba because he was showing humility.

what a smart guy he was.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
ah so he exited the rear of his plane because he was showing respect to china.

he caught a uber in cuba because he was showing humility.

what a smart guy he was.

Yep. Really smart. Have anything to say about Comrade Trump or Giuliani and Friends? Come on. Defend his latest set of eff-ups.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
check again I'm sure you have nothing to be ashamed of here. no go out and murder some third trimester babies and see if you can feel better about yourself.

If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. And nobody is killing third trimester babies, except in your imagination.

Box Ox

It's truly amazing that any of you still believe in this con man.

Confronting Trump might mean losing your seat. In fact, Will thinks the GOP deserves to lose everything in 2020. Hope he's right. From a true conservative who happens to be very smart.

Worship your hero. I hope "God" forgives you.

Which Democratic Presidential candidate should moderates and Republicans who hate Trump but aren't hard leftists vote for next November now that Joe is probably out of the picture?

MAKAVELI

Which Democratic Presidential candidate should moderates and Republicans who hate Trump but aren't hard leftists vote for next November now that Joe is probably out of the picture?
The better question is, why would "you" vote for Drumpf?

Box Ox

The better question is, why would "you" vote for Drumpf?

I wouldn’t. But the Democratic side offers nothing for folks like myself who are against Trump but don’t buy into @rickyb ‘s idea of what America should be. The suggestion that anyone who isn’t a hard leftist must be a Trump lover is ridiculous. And giving those folks nowhere to go with their votes is going to ensure the Democrats lose the 2020 election.

Seriously. Trump is having a bad week but his bad weeks might not matter as much as Democrats think they do.