Where Have All the Old-Timers on BC Gone?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm still here Big Babooba. I started reading forums at Teamsternet. My first name was Scratch_King and my hero Over9Five was the one that replied to my first post. The name "scratch" was already taken but was inactive so Cheryl let me use that. When Cheryl decided that she needed help, Tooner and myself are the survivors from the original mod group.

A lot of the older members we are thinking about changed usernames or are still reading anonymously. The site has been through a lot of changes over the years and is different now. My early favorites were/still are Tooner, Over9five, Double Standards, Dilligaf, Aspenleaf, Diadlover, Dannyboy, Moreluck, Wkmac, Tieguy, and many others.

wornoutupser

I am still here, the boys in my avatar are pushing 30.
One jumped for UPS several seasons.

I remember Pretzel man well. He actually supplied me with enough info on EDD and ORION to beat down a center manager's attempt to fire me in a bad situation. He helped develop both.

iowa boy

A lot of the older members we are thinking about changed usernames or are still reading anonymously. The site has been through a lot of changes over the years and is different now. My early favorites were/still are Tooner, Over9five, Double Standards, Dilligaf, Aspenleaf, Diadlover, Dannyboy, Moreluck, Wkmac, Tieguy, and many others.[/QUOTE]

Does it make me old if I say that I remember all the names listed above also...

Sadly or not so sadly, I do as well.