Where Have All the Old-Timers on BC Gone?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I'm still here Big Babooba. I started reading forums at Teamsternet. My first name was Scratch_King and my hero Over9Five was the one that replied to my first post. The name "scratch" was already taken but was inactive so Cheryl let me use that. When Cheryl decided that she needed help, Tooner and myself are the survivors from the original mod group.

A lot of the older members we are thinking about changed usernames or are still reading anonymously. The site has been through a lot of changes over the years and is different now. My early favorites were/still are Tooner, Over9five, Double Standards, Dilligaf, Aspenleaf, Diadlover, Dannyboy, Moreluck, Wkmac, Tieguy, and many others.

I still remember you from the old T-Net days. (What ever happen to Scb)?

Usernames from previous years..

Ohio Clerk..T-Net years

Cezanne.....B/C

O/C...........B/C

Overpaid Union Thug

I joined in 2000 or 2001. Used to get in arguments with Tie Guy all the time back then. One day in 2006 I disappeared totally from BC with no warning. I had to get in touch with Cheryl to get back on. I got back on but all my earlier posts disappeared into a black hole and I had to start all over again otherwise I would probably be ahead of @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U . I enjoyed Steve the UPS guy and always figured some day he would get in trouble with UPS from the pictures he was posting.
I was going to post this almost word for word. LOL

P

pickup

My wife’s she shed is on the kitchen,,, where she belongs !!!!

Did you ever hear that stupid insurance radio commerical about a guy calling up the insurance company to find out if his wife’s burnt down she shed was covered?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My wife’s she shed is on the kitchen,,, where she belongs !!!!
493D3F93-33C8-4F4B-9D8A-B93A97DD7093.jpeg

I’m tellin!!! Lol.

34yearpackagehumper

I have been reading brown café for over 10 years. I just decided to join earlier this year. I laughed a lot at Dave (UPSupstate). He reminded me of several drivers in my center that always sounded like management but would never put their letter in. LOL

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I have been reading brown café for over 10 years. I just decided to join earlier this year. I laughed a lot at Dave (UPSupstate). He reminded me of several drivers in my center that always sounded like management but would never put their letter in. LOL
I miss @542thruNthru putting Dave’s face onto funny pictures , the one of him getting hit by the car was so funny..i think it was @542thruNthru i can’t remember