Where Is Union Leadership On The Keystone Pipeline?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you get rid of the illegals who’s going to pick the strawberries work cattle at the feedyards slaughter chickens wash dishes at the corner restaurant
Legals aren’t going to do these jobs
Migrants and higher wages.

No illegal's doesn't mean no immigration. Congress decides that number.

Spanky250

Unions consistently try to get out the vote for Democrats, and when elected those same Democrats consistently screw over the union members. It boggles my mind. I don't care what anybody says, there have to be vast sums of money changing hands behind closed doors, there's no other explanation.

Neither Party gives a :censored2: about you or me.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wouldn't Hoffa demand that Biden pull back on shutting down the pipeline? Make threats to campaign against any politician backing the shutdown. One thing politicians fear is reelection problems.

rod

Retired 22 years
View attachment 326023

Just remember all these people are coming to our country and want free food, shelter, healthcare, and YOUR job. Remember, it's a Human right (right...).
1611883229895.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Wouldn't Hoffa demand that Biden pull back on shutting down the pipeline? Make threats to campaign against any politician backing the shutdown. One thing politicians fear is reelection problems.

He is counting on the Biden and the Dems to bail out the Central States pension fund (35 or 50 Billion and some chump change)... he will not bite the hand that feeds him...

Besides the fact that only 8 percent of his membership even voted for him in the last election...nuff said

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Another conspiracy theory?
If you don’t think these politicians (dem or rep) aren’t in the pockets of their large campaign contributors then you my friend live in a different world than I do. Whether this is the motive here or not I don’t know but to blindly think that these things don’t occur is absurd!!

PT Car Washer

If you don’t think these politicians (dem or rep) aren’t in the pockets of their large campaign contributors then you my friend live in a different world than I do. Whether this is the motive here or not I don’t know but to blindly think that these things don’t occur is absurd!!
Skepticism is somewhat healthy. Paranoia is a mental health diagnosis.