Where Is Union Leadership On The Keystone Pipeline?

Staydryitsraining

If you get rid of the illegals who’s going to pick the strawberries work cattle at the feedyards slaughter chickens wash dishes at the corner restaurant
Legals aren’t going to do these jobs
I love this argument. And I'll shut it down for you. Legals wont do these jobs for the rate that illegals will. You and other people who make this statement clearly dont understand how this works. Farmer john doesnt want to or cant pay legal man good money, so farmer john goes and gets jesus and pays him the lowest amount he can. Then says hey I cant find anyone who will do this job. Well no :censored2: farmer joe the only person who will do this job for the :censored2: money your paying is someone who came from a country who makes 2 dollars an hour.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I love this argument. And I'll shut it down for you. Legals wont do these jobs for the rate that illegals will. You and other people who make this statement clearly dont understand how this works. Farmer john doesnt want to or cant pay legal man good money, so farmer john goes and gets jesus and pays him the lowest amount he can. Then says hey I cant find anyone who will do this job. Well no * farmer joe the only person who will do this job for the * money your paying is someone who came from a country who makes 2 dollars an hour.
Dude, tech does this with H1Bs

cachmeifucan

If you get rid of the illegals who’s going to pick the strawberries work cattle at the feedyards slaughter chickens wash dishes at the corner restaurant
Legals aren’t going to do these jobs
Yes they will if they are paid a fair wage. The market will set a fair wage. If there is a huge amnesty for the 50 million illegal immigrants they are not dumb they will organize and want higher wages. That's good for everyone right. Wrong they will have to let in more illegal immigrants that won't be covered in the amnesty to keep wages down. Im a huge trump supporter but I'm torn on xl pipeline. If it was in my backyard or over my family water supply I'd be against it so I understand. But it is going to drive oil prices up and kill jobs.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Bill Gates is also the largest land owner for some reason he is buying farms all over the country kinda scary.

Hopefully he plans to start soil replenishing agricultural practices. But he may also plan to artificially reduce food production until we starve down to the 500,000,000 he thinks the world can support.

cachmeifucan

Hopefully he plans to start soil replenishing agricultural practices. But he may also plan to artificially reduce food production until we starve down to the 500,000,000 he thinks the world can support.
Well Americans not stupid we will turn backyard into green house and grow inside. Won't be enough but if everyone does it's a big supplement

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Well Americans not stupid we will turn backyard into green house and grow inside. Won't be enough but if everyone does it's a big supplement

The wife and I were just discussing our garden plans. I see more food supply disruptions in our near future. Might be worse than the toilet paper shortage last year.

cachmeifucan

The wife and I were just discussing our garden plans. I see more food supply disruptions in our near future. Might be worse than the toilet paper shortage last year.
It was a shortage at store but we stocked up early. I remember I was at chinamart with a mask and latex gloves when nobody else was. They were looking at me like I was crazy not who's the fool

cachmeifucan

Hoffa knew the Dems were going to tank the pipeline, so did the other unions involved. So Hoffa sided with the tree huggers, AOC. Bernie Sanders, Biden, etc, over the Union Workers.
Wally I understand both sides but I cherish lake Michigan water. And I wouldn't want a pipeline in my backyard. Sometimes it's a sacrifice. I don't blame people for not wanting a permanent pipeline so building it jobs are temporary so losing the jobs maintaining its isn't very many.

cachmeifucan

They supported Sleepy Joe and Joe screwed them over.

Hoffa where are you?

Laborers International Union of North America (LiUNA), International Union of Operating Engineers, and the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters where are you?.
Because liuna is only worried about being able to organize the illegal immigrants. The housekeeping department at cach is in a union and I guarantee none of them have work permits. Just imagine if the amnesty plan goes through. Millions of people will organize they're not dumb they just waiting for legalization then going to demand a raise. Could it be good because it will drive all wages up or against workers continuing pulling wages down because now companies have to pay their new labor force more.

PT Car Washer

Because liuna is only worried about being able to organize the illegal immigrants. The housekeeping department at cach is in a union and I guarantee none of them have work permits. Just imagine if the amnesty plan goes through. Millions of people will organize they're not dumb they just waiting for legalization then going to demand a raise. Could it be good because it will drive all wages up or against workers continuing pulling wages down because now companies have to pay their new labor force more.
Our housekeeping dept. are all Teamsters and high seniority former delivery drivers. Pretty sure they all have work permits.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Millions will start collecting welfare.

FEGuy

I encourage you to go to ANY truck stop in America. See for yourself how foreign truck drivers "impact" America.
Well, you have a point there. They haul goods around. Fuel the economy. Earn wages, buy goods and services in the US. Pay taxes in the US. I stand corrected.
America. What a country.

Foamer Pyle

The Democrat party causes more harm to American workers than Republican Party. Many of those idiots voted for Biden, so drink your swill. Just wait till fuel prices are $4 a gallon, and everything else goes up. The market will tank, nice fat recession, and some how that will be Trumps fault, and the Republican Party. I will never vote for another Democrat Pig in my lifetime.