Where is UPS going to get next generation drivers?

BrownBlue

New Jack
It must just be the generation as a whole. Fred Wrecks ground units revolving doors for its drivers ain't producin no beauty queens either. In fact, if their home guy ever came to my door I'd call the cops, he has got record of being a chester.

menotyou

bella amicizia
This will be my last post on Brown Cafe. Dave.

moreluck, you need to get a life. You are the primary reason I will no longer be a member here. You are dominating a forum to the detriment of the forum. You need to back off and let others participate. Dave.

Hoke, don't ever lose your sarcastic wit.
are you that much of an absolute jack-ass???? I have found myself on different occasions volleying back and forth in this issue, but no more!

You a petty, vile, contemptable, loathsome, nincompoop; a worthless spec of dust on the screen of life.
The fact that you have to blame a wonderful, kind, INNOCENT woman who does nothing wrong here. You have, I am sure, lost any respect you had left with a large portion of this crowd. You have most certainly assured yourself that I think you are less than toe jam.

How dare you.

This will be my last post on Brown Cafe. I would like to thank the majority of you as I have enjoyed the time I have spent here. I would also like to thank Cheryl and Tony for putting together a meeting place for us to share thoughts, talk about new technologies or simply to vent. Dave.

moreluck, you need to get a life. You are the primary reason I will no longer be a member here. You are dominating a forum to the detriment of the forum. You need to back off and let others participate. Dave.

I Wish I Knew How To Quit You - YouTube

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This will be my last post on Brown Cafe. I would like to thank the majority of you as I have enjoyed the time I have spent here. I would also like to thank Cheryl and Tony for putting together a meeting place for us to share thoughts, talk about new technologies or simply to vent. Dave.

...and he wonders why I call him Nancy.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

It only took him 2 mins to contradict himself by posting again on another thread.
What a maroon.

Good riddance nancy I hope you never come back so I can stay. That's why I havent been around much in the last month. You have made me hate a site that I used to really like.

This guy has turned so many away from this site that it's only fitting he goes. Jerk
And another thing I have fought back against this cyber bully when I saw him picking on other members. Some of my antis's were wrong and some he really deserved but the moderation I received without any explanation was just stupid. Here you have a guy(Dave) who fits the description of a bully to a T and you did nothing. Shame shame on you for letting this guy run off new members. Good bye jerk

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have found that the better drivers are hired off the street.:wink2:
Well since it is your last post here, I guess you wont read anymore. I was hired off the street. Well actually I quit and was rehired in another center.
the rest I dont get.
There are many, many I disagree with. There are many many I dont respond to when I am attacked. To each, their own.
But at the end of the day, ( a saying I hate), we are all attached and to take yourself out is in my opinion, detrimental to your UPS health.
But since I hear you live in the bubble of goodness. Farewell. I have enjoyed the interactions, for the most part.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And another thing I have fought back against this cyber bully when I saw him picking on other members. Some of my antis's were wrong and some he really deserved but the moderation I received without any explanation was just stupid. Here you have a guy(Dave) who fits the description of a bully to a T and you did nothing. Shame shame on you for letting this guy run off new members. Good bye jerk
Oh please, a cyber bully? dont you live in Chicago? I meet bigger bullies than him every day, and it dont bother me a bit. I cant care either way. I know the people that you think were bullied dont give a crap either, It is what it is. You simply ignore, it should not really affect you, if it does, well then I dunno. yes you can get p'od, but really.