Where is Your Retirement Destination?

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yeah...

It's that or rinsing out urinals...

I've actually turned down free Coors. The person was dumbfounded. "You don't want free beer?" "Nope" "Not that s###"

Blue Moon is distributed by Coors and it’s pretty good. Not cheap either.
Was a time that was "the" beer to drink. It was hard to get.
I think it was Ford that had it shipped to the White House.

satellitedriver

Gerald Ford also has the distinction of being the only VP and the President of the USA, without being elected, to either position.
No helmet Gerry, in his college football days.
That water should stay in Colorado.

quad decade guy

Ok....

So was Schlitz.....Falstaff....Miller High Life....Old Milwaukee!(Old Bilge Water)....Strohs.....Oly....OMG Corona. Pearl. Hell even Bud. Bud was all my family drank for years. I haven't had a regular Bud in years.

All great commercials until folks actually drank it.

Yeah, we had relatives bring Coors when they came to visit.

I have a friend that still drinks Mickey's as he is the biggest cheapskate. Maybe a Shaffers.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Gerald Ford also has the distinction of being the only VP and the President of the USA, without being elected, to either position.
No helmet Gerry, in his college football days.
That water should stay in Colorado.
You are correct. States down the Colorado River keep wanting more and expecting Colorado to use less. I say :censored2: You! The snow falls here, go find your own source.

satellitedriver

Ok....

So was Schlitz.....Falstaff....Miller High Life....Old Milwaukee!(Old Bilge Water)....Strohs.....Oly....OMG Corona. Pearl. Hell even Bud. Bud was all my family drank for years. I haven't had a regular Bud in years.

All great commercials until folks actually drank it.

Yeah, we had relatives bring Coors when they came to visit.

I have a friend that still drinks Mickey's as he is the biggest cheapskate. Maybe a Shaffers.
Damn, you must be old as me.:surprised:
Dixie beer came in a green can and sold for $1.50 a six pack in New Orleans.
I warned people the color of the can showed it was a "green" beer.
I was broke, so I drank gallons of it.
Shiner Bock is the way to go,
IMHO.

BrownFlush

You are correct. States down the Colorado River keep wanting more and expecting Colorado to use less. I say :censored2: You! The snow falls here, go find your own source.
The ocean is the answer.
Desalination plants and pumps. Pacific, Atlantic, the Gulf.
We'd never run out.

satellitedriver

The ocean is the answer.
Desalination plants and pumps. Pacific, Atlantic, the Gulf.
We'd never run out.
Pipeline water from the Great Lakes to the West Coast because it is just flowing into the Atlantic Ocean anyway and it is already desalinated. The cubic footage of water in the lakes could cover the entire USA in 1ft of clear clean water.
There is more than 2.6 million miles of pipelines in America and now they are bad. for the environment.
The energy required to frac /desalinate water is not a GREEN solution and a price few Americans could pay for water.
Question, what do you do with all the waste products (salt, potassium, lead, gold, suspended toxins, ect.) after the desalination?
Huge infrastructure cost there.
Our oceans are part of the answer and at this time it is not economically viable option.
I am an ignorant old man and I do not have the answers.
As a young ignorant male, I learned that if you build your home by a river in time it will be flooded.
If you build in the dry country you will always pray for rain.
California is a prime example.

BrownFlush

Pipeline water from the Great Lakes to the West Coast because it is just flowing into the Atlantic Ocean anyway and it is already desalinated. The cubic footage of water in the lakes could cover the entire USA in 1ft of clear clean water.
There is more than 2.6 million miles of pipelines in America and now they are bad. for the environment.
The energy required to frac /desalinate water is not a GREEN solution and a price few Americans could pay for water.
Question, what do you do with all the waste products (salt, potassium, lead, gold, suspended toxins, ect.) after the desalination?
Our oceans are part of the answer and at this time it is not economically viable option.
As a young ignorant male, I learned that if you build your home by a river in time it will be flooded.
Good point.
The waste? Pump it all to New York or California whichever is closet.

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Pipeline water from the Great Lakes to the West Coast because it is just flowing into the Atlantic Ocean anyway and it is already desalinated.

The Democrats would suggest transporting the water by tanker trucks from The Lakes to the West Coast via Electric, Autonomous trucks!!! Problem solved!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Under current law and treaties, Great Lakes water cannot leave its drainage basin.