Where the union screwed the pooch in negotiations

542thruNthru

Just because we know who wears the pants in your family and you are afraid to argue with her don't take your flustrations out of real men.

You're right I don't argue. I just give her a stern look and the conversation is over.

Sorry you don't have it like that in your house. ;)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'd have to drive one on a good old Mn. 20-30 below zero day to believe you. 18 years ago but I still know everything there is to know about UPS
The heat blows pretty good but at those temps I’m not sure the doors seal good enough to make much difference

rod

Retired 22 years
The heat blows pretty good but at those temps I’m not sure the doors seal good enough to make much difference
Around town they weren't to bad (as long as you covered 3/4ths of the radiator with cardboard and left the truck run all day). Out on the highway though-- fogidda about it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Cool the cargo area like a refrigerated truck. Have a separate generator running the a.c. unit throughout the day. That's where the heat issues are mostly anyway. Imagine, people could actually get their hello fresh packages before they turn goodbye rotten. The main reason they won't do that isn't the cost of equipment or fuel, It's that we might spend a couple extra seconds "looking for improperly loaded packages"