Faceplanted

Uh.....

Attachments

• IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0781.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 108

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We even got the obligatory failed truck-driver arrogance with the freight-dock comments, locker room lawyer line....somehow even managing to throw in a jab a TDU, too.

Very ambitious!

Totally agree. I'd just like a straight answer instead of a song and dance

Unfortunately don't see it happening

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Totally agree. I'd just like a straight answer instead of a song and dance

Unfortunately don't see it happening

Reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong suit.

How many hours a month, do you volunteer working with

the retirees club in your Local ?

-Bug-

anHOURover

Are gonna bring up the usual volunteering for autism as well?
I'm so sick of hearing that bs.
He's going to sell us out and these clowns on this site will say "but he's great with autisitc kids". How about being good as a leader ?
Not the rooster who did so bad that 18 supplements voted against his pathetic work
FACT

Faceplanted

Go down to your Local, and ask to read them. No big deal.

While you're there.... inquire about the retirees club or offer to start one.

Wrong poster. That's someone else.
I know it is. I have a hard time trusting a group of people who always brag about volunteering or helping this or that. Lots of us do stuff too, we don't feel the need to continuously brag....

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I know it is. I have a hard time trusting a group of people who always brag about volunteering or helping this or that. Lots of us do stuff too, we don't feel the need to continuously brag....
One of the stewards in our building, is all about the Teamsters for Autism thing. What it really is similar to : those drug dealers who have bumper stickers with their kid being an honors student, or the special state license plates with the children holding hands :D

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
One of the stewards in our building, is all about the Teamsters for Autism thing.

A worthy cause.

What it really is similar to : those drug dealers who have bumper stickers with their kid being an honors student, or the special state license plates with the children holding hands

That is beyond a lame anology.

I guess this issue, is worthless of Teamster support.

Travis Bornstein - Breaking Barrier - Hope is Alive

Hoffa: Opioid Use Due to Broken System

Over 1.4 million (+) was raised from support of Joint Councils, Local Unions,

and other individual contributions at the latest IBT Convention.

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n...vention2016DayThree.compressed.pdf?1467925678

Notable contributions....

FZ from Local Union 89 committed $10,000.

Was @UnsurePost talking smack.... ?

Or, is he stupid ?

-Bug-

Faceplanted

A worthy cause.

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n...vention2016DayThree.compressed.pdf?1467925678

Or, is he stupid ?

-Bug-
So is one numerical amount worth more than a person actually taking time to personally help a situation? This is the problem. All good work is equal. If I do what I can to help a person or a cause out, and you do what you can to help a cause out.... one is no better than the other.

More elitest bs

There are reasons people are anonymous donors. I respect those the most. Don't brag, just help people out whenever and however you can. If everybody did what they could this world would be a much better place.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
A worthy cause.

Or, is he stupid ?

-Bug-

So is one numerical amount worth more than a person actually taking time to personally help a situation? This is the problem. All good work is equal. If I do what I can to help a person or a cause out, and you do what you can to help a cause out.... one is no better than the other.

More elitest bs

There are reasons people are anonymous donors. I respect those the most. Don't brag, just help people out whenever and however you can. If everybody did what they could this world would be a much better place.
I see this "tactic" around many corners, but none more obvious than UPS and their "love" for United Way.

To me, when these acts of so-called "philanthropy" become part of a business model, or are thrown up as a political diversion when discussing unparalleled issues, it takes away from the notion of a selfless act and reveals ulterior motives.

True charity expects no accolades.

YoungerBrasherSmarterer

Fistin' the air
With what ?

I just laid out some hard facts of life, being in the Teamsters.

This isn't the International Brotherhood of Babysitters.

Most UPS members.... wouldn't last a day on a freight dock.

Pft.

-Bug-

Seriously? What the hell does that mean about most UPS guys not lasting a day on a freight dock. I'd like you to expand on that because it looks like one of the most ridiculous statements I've seen here.

A

Article 3

First, thank you for the response.

It's stuff like this and dodging and ducking of questions that keep people from believing the "you are the union" saying people drop on you when you complain about something.

I may be a little dense but I don't understand why the union wouldn't want their members informed. It would only make us stronger and a more solid union. Anyways it's just disheartening.
The union is like the government.

The government doesn't want you to be independent, to think for yourself.

The government wants you to be a follower, to toe the line, to do what they tell you to do, to rely on them for everything and to never question them.

Hey, sounds just like the Union.
We should all have access to this information!!!
Beware:
The Chinese may hack it and then give it to the North Korean government.

Next, they'll acquire Orion and all their ICBMs will be 85% compliant, the mobile launchers will be restrained from backing into position because the telematics report will rat on them and then Kim Jung UN will execute the drivers.