Where's your peak pay going?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
20171112_093633-EFFECTS.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I bought myself a Glock 19 a few weeks ago and I paid cash for a new set of living room furniture yesterday. My shopping is done.

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
I'm buying a new used pistola myself. A Ruger P95. I just got my new holster for my PX4 Storm... from Amazon! 8-)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Agreed. Between the wife & I, we have 3 vehicles, that are all totally paid off. I will never have a vehicle payment again for the rest of my life.
If I can't write a check for the full amount on something, I can't afford it. If people can afford payments why haven't they been able to afford to save into a vehicle fund or something the past few years instead?

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
The Ruger P95 is a great gun. Grandma carried one until she was 102 years old. 2 pounds is a bit heavy though, considering.
Actually... it feels lighter than my PX4 -Storms though. I looked it up and it says the P95 is 1.6 pounds. It is lighter than the Storms.

Faceplanted

If I can't write a check for the full amount on something, I can't afford it. If people can afford payments why haven't they been able to afford to save into a vehicle fund or something the past few years instead?
Because it would be smarter to invest that cash and get 5-10% return

Than finance a car at .9%.

Inflation is usually 2-3% so your making money/saving money 2 ways.

That's the best and most profitable way to do it...

But what do I know, I'm just a dumb truck driver.