Whining Pissing Contest

D

dammor

Peacock suggested it, here it is. :-))

I am upset because the coke machine in our center costs 75 cents for a small drink. I don't think I should continue to be screwed by the evil one each morning just because I am thirsty.
Any suggestions as to how I can regain my sanity would be welcome......

D

deliver_man

My handcart tilts slightly to one side and if I am not careful, packages sometimes fall off. I have tried to bring this to the attention of my Center team, but they seem unconcerned. Is there some kind of form I can fill out every day that will result in me getting new equipment? The safety comittee has ignored me as well, I think they must all be company lackeys or something.

D

dammor

Sometimes in the summer when it is really hot my shorts stick to my rear end and on several occasions I have developed a red hot looking rash on that area. If we had better quality uniforms this would surely not happen.

M

moreluck

This is going to be a funny thread. Everybody doing one-ups on each other.

Gettin' me a cup of coffee and leaning back and laughing and waiting for the next one.

V

vgpa

LOL, dammor. Next time the rash comes back, try putting a little Caldesene powder down the crack of your rear end. It can help with the red hot rash. It can be found in the aisle where they have the baby items. It really does work!

D

dammor

Yesterday I was really tired and a bit hung over. I went to work anyway. When I got there you would not believe what they expected me to do. There was this huge truck packed full of dirty boxes and they actually wanted me to deliver it. I went straight to my union steward of course, but he seemed a bit tired and hung over also, so I was forced to work against my will. Tonight I am filling out the grievence form and am hoping there is a God because I can't stand this pain anymore.

M

moreluck

vgpa - I'd put Neosporin up against your product anytime! It's the best! That's a challenge and we can use dammor's butt as the proving ground. Are you game??

D

dammor

Thanks Moreluck, but I'm not sure I want my rear end in the red hot trials. I'd probably get the placebo ointment and end up with the red hots from hell. (Which as you know are much worse than the standard UPS red hots.)

O

over9five

Its snowing like Hell this morning! Three inches already! Im sure there must be SOMETHING in this new contract saying we dont have to work in such weather!

O

over9five

PS..... My wife says, "theres no such thing in the contract, Go to work".

See ya, boys.....

W

wkmac

dammor and everyone else,
Here's a link for a herbal rememdy for that rash. The best application is to go into the woods, find the plant then bare you shiny backside and sit down and wiggle real good. I can guarantee that this will make you forget all about that original rash you had!

As Bugs Bunny would say:
"Ain't I a Stinker!

BTW: Loved reading all your comments. A good laugh with morning coffee is good way to start a day. Thanks to all!

V

vgpa

Sorry, Moreluck but my product is better than yours. The rash
lma.gif
is most likely caused from fungi/fungus. The powder is anti-fungal and Neosporin isn't. That's like using Neosporin on a yeast infection.
blagube.gif
It just doesn't cut it!
Sorry guys, I know how talking about yeast/fungi grosses some out. But hey, that's life!

V

vgpa

A thought about your remedy wkmac:

OUCH !!!!
blush.gif

Then you'll be putting your butt into an oatmeal bath!!

P

peacock71

In my UPS office sometimes they lower the temp to 68 degress and other days raise it to 72. I visited the corporate office and got blamed for setting off the motion detectors. Sometimes the food in the Caf isn't what I like and I have to go out and pay more to get what I want. Once my manager made me work overtime, and even a Saturday once! During the labour strife in '97 I had to deliver 2, count 'em 2, packages. No that's something to whine about!

OH!!! Life is hard here...

Go UPS! (Hey...I started this...)
P71
icon19.gif

J

jcroche

Well, let's see:

Yesterday, it was too cold and blustery to work,
so I goofed off all day.

Today, it was too nice to work, so I goofed off all day.

You know what? I think I'll goof off all day tomorrow, too!
sad.gif

LIFE IS GOOD!

Damn, it's GREAT being retired!!!
icon46.gif

Thank you -
pkgcartiny.gif

jcr