White Guys Who Wish They Were Black

Meat

Let’s watch this legendary concert footage and then post which performer is the greater talent:

Seems like you lads aren’t responding to the question, so I’ll get this party started.

I’m going to vote for JB as the superior talent; but I’ll say this: this era of the Stones was better than Jagger’s gay camp phase.

Indecisi0n

Seems like you lads aren’t responding to the question, so I’ll get this party started.

I’m going to vote for JB as the superior talent; but I’ll say this: this era of the Stones was better than Jagger’s gay camp phase.
They are very immature. Want me to edit this thread? Just say the word.

El Correcto

god is dead
14630720714896.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Let’s watch this legendary concert footage and then post which performer is the greater talent:

Seen the Stones a few times.. I'd go tomorrow if they were close.. JB had the talent for sure.. Eddie Murphy's Hot Tub SNL skit killed it ... Mellencamp will straight up tell you he tried imitate the moves of JB .. He missed it

rod

Retired 22 years

There is more talent between the Stones and James Brown than all the rap (crap), hip hop, new country garbage singers combined today.