Who’s Switching Routes? (On Topic)

Overpaid Union Thug

For some of us in package the biannual (usually) route bidding starts this Monday. Who all is planning on sticking with their current route? I’m jumping ship unless there’s nothing available that I’d be willing to switch too. And I do have options in mind for if I’m simply bumped but don’t really see anything left that I want. I think my first choice (will likely be mine for the taking) will cause plenty of waves. Particularly with the dispatcher. LOL. My current route’s stop count had to be drastically lowered promptly after I took over and so will my next route regardless (I follow ORION and methods) of where it is. Especially if I get my first preference. I think I’m going to end up being one of those dudes that switches routes every bid. LOL.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
17E7C5BD-5FB8-4732-AD15-CE2D56C4E4B9.gif

wrecker

I’m planning to bid back into Feeders after 10 years away working in package.

It’s like being a child on Christmas Eve waiting for the bid.

For some of us in package the biannual (usually) route bidding starts this Monday. Who all is planning on sticking with their current route? I’m jumping ship unless there’s nothing available that I’d be willing to switch too. And I do have options in mind for if I’m simply bumped but don’t really see anything left that I want. I think my first choice (will likely be mine for the taking) will cause plenty of waves. Particularly with the dispatcher. LOL. My current route’s stop count had to be drastically lowered promptly after I took over and so will my next route regardless (I follow ORION and methods) of where it is. Especially if I get my first preference. I think I’m going to end up being one of those dudes that switches routes every bid. LOL.
I'm keeping mine. Too lazy the learn another one

Bob11B

Staying on my :censored2: route...I enjoy the occasional shootings (5 this year), hot college chicks, I like 90% of the people on me route...there’s a few other routes I could get but I get lots of o/t on mine...the apartments make my score look great so I’m never bothered about performance (lockers are awesome for stops per hour).

I could go coverage and be on better routes but I like coming into work right before start time with no surprises.

Overpaid Union Thug

I’m looking at two rural routes, a mall route, and a commercial/dense resi route. My current route is 99.9% resi and quite easy despite the amount of stops I average. But I get fed up with things eventually.