Who’s Switching Routes? (On Topic)

govols019

You smell that?
I’m bidding on another route

Least that’s what I tell the rookies who are worried they’ll lose theirs.

Why would you do that? I've never understood the perverse pleasure folks get out of that......I didn't appreciate it when I was a rookie and I won't do it to the people below me now that I haven't been a rookie in over 20 years.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Baseline routes used to end up garbage splits but with pocket dispatch they can screw up any route.
Here, the cba says the bid must depict the baseline on it.
CR Art 1 section 9:
Screenshot_20200201-073200_Drive.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Here, the cba says the bid must depict the baseline on it.
CR Art 1 section 9:
View attachment 281647
Yes but the point is the baseline route borders other loops and are where most adjustments start. By loop dispatch its a chain effect of moving stops between cars but that goes away when its ignored and they treat it as stops are stops (easier for PDS even though it violates loop dispatch rules). For instance the A route should be farthest from the baseline but that doesn't stop them from throwing anything they want on it to meet their stops per car metric.

Future

Victory Ride
CCEB4AD4-70F2-4E92-A111-5D55A37A8EE7.gif
Yes but the point is the baseline route borders other loops and are where most adjustments start. By loop dispatch its a chain effect of moving stops between cars but that goes away when its ignored and they treat it as stops are stops (easier for PDS even though it violates loop dispatch rules). For instance the A route should be farthest from the baseline but that doesn't stop them from throwing anything they want on it to meet their stops per car metric.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
So what's new. They're only as good as the pds. There you go.
Fail.

El Correcto

god is dead
I could honestly care less what I run every day. If it’s a heavy route they will lower my dispatch or pay me handsomely for running it.

anyone thinking they’ll hop on my route and have the same dispatch is in for a rude awakening. My current route can get ugly if you let them do it to you.