Who are Locals 705

Bloodybrown

Never did i say we have so much more. I said we did better. If you compare all contracts and supplements going into this years contract and compare them to the new agreement you would see what im talking about. Ok maybe not you but others that can read and understand will.

WOW, red your privy to all the ryders and supplements that all the other locals have around the country???....I don't think so ! !....You don't even understand JAC.............and you want to run the whole IBT.......God help all teamsters if you make it that far!!.

tieguy

Banned
Once again i will ask you the sqme question you have avoided several times. Its a simple question? Answer it pleae!

If we rolled over and we were getting our arms twisted by the ibt how can you explain that we do not have any of ups's proposed proposals in our contract?

If you didnt roll over then why didn't you increase the starting wage to 1050? why didnt you get the 560 a week in your pension you asked for?
why didn't you get the 10x supervisor working penalty? Why didn't you get the dollar an hour you asked for.

why didn't you come back for the late night talks red? Were you invited?

tieguy

Banned
I made a blanket statement in general about lazy useless union officials. I did not point any fingers directly at anyone, especially not at my brothers and sisters in 710.

Tie please, please, please transfer to chicago. I will even help you move.

Red no offense but I don't want to spend my day changing your diaper.

705red

Browncafe Steward
WOW, red your privy to all the ryders and supplements that all the other locals have around the country???....I don't think so ! !....You don't even understand JAC.............and you want to run the whole IBT.......God help all teamsters if you make it that far!!.
Now i do understand unless im in the process of falsifying numbers and cheating the hourly employees its new to you. I was actually hoping that you were a little different so i will type it one more time straight and forward with no numbers being changed.

If you compare what the national and supplements had going into their talks and what they walked out with after that we did better. Im not saying that our contract is better overall, just that we gained more in this contract than others did. Now it doesnt mean economicly but language this is a huge victory.

Now you can go back to adding 2 plus 2 to get your answer of 3.

705red

Browncafe Steward
[/size]

If you didnt roll over then why didn't you increase the starting wage to 1050? why didnt you get the 560 a week in your pension you asked for?

Ups's offer was $12 total our offer was $60 and we received $40 what offer is closer to the original?

why didn't you get the 10x supervisor working penalty?

We got double time plus no act of god or emergency condition which would have allowed sups to work. That language is a bigger win, you cant collect grievance money when the contract allows them to work.
Why didn't you get the dollar an hour you asked for.

Again which is closer ups's offer of 30 cents or the 70, 75, 75, 85 and yes even 95 cents in the final year? Looks like the unions proposal wasnt all that far off.

why didn't you come back for the late night talks red? Were you invited?
Tie i know you would want me to say that im the president of the local but in all reality im a package car driver that enjoys putting you in your place. Just a stupid truck driver tie, can you tell me how many labor managers from our region were in on the meetings?

Bloodybrown

Now i do understand unless im in the process of falsifying numbers and cheating the hourly employees its new to you. I was actually hoping that you were a little different so i will type it one more time straight and forward with no numbers being changed.

If you compare what the national and supplements had going into their talks and what they walked out with after that we did better. Im not saying that our contract is better overall, just that we gained more in this contract than others did. Now it doesnt mean economicly but language this is a huge victory.

Now you can go back to adding 2 plus 2 to get your answer of 3.

Red, I don't know what your smokin but it has effected your thought process ! !

tieguy

Banned
Tie i know you would want me to say that im the president of the local but in all reality im a package car driver that enjoys putting you in your place. Just a stupid truck driver tie, can you tell me how many labor managers from our region were in on the meetings?

why red I sense evasiveness in your answer. You did say you were called and could show us the time on your phone. Why didn't you go for the grand finale talks red? the ones where the real negotiating got done?

705red

Browncafe Steward
why red I sense evasiveness in your answer. You did say you were called and could show us the time on your phone. Why didn't you go for the grand finale talks red? the ones where the real negotiating got done?
I was called and informed of the situation, but as i have said i am a package car driver. I know who exactly was in the room and i asked you if you could tell me what local ups mangement was in the room. Even ups labor managers were not in the room, it was atlanta labor and attorneys, would you like me to tell you their names?

Im well informed and in truth chicago ups had screwed it up that atlanta took over the talks. And in an attempt to save face in front of the employees (us). We did have a say so and have changed several things. So im not sure what your point to this is? Is it that plain old employees were not in attendance or the local chicago labor managers?

Bloodybrown

I was, called and informed of the situation, but as i have said i am a package car driver. I know who exactly was in the room and i asked you if you could tell me what local ups mangement was in the room. Even ups labor managers were not in the room, it was atlanta labor and attorneys, would you like me to tell you their names?

Im well informed and in truth chicago ups had screwed it up that atlanta took over the talks. And in an attempt to save face in front of the employees (us). We did have a say so and have changed several things. So im not sure what your point to this is? Is it that plain old employees were not in attendance or the local chicago labor managers?

Yea, Red, whatever you say!!...... You save face!...Hey you won't hear fom me until next friday!...I will be on the road all week......no access to computer....enjoy your week......we will debate soon!!...I'll be back ! !

tieguy

Banned
I was called and informed of the situation, but as i have said i am a package car driver. I know who exactly was in the room and i asked you if you could tell me what local ups mangement was in the room. Even ups labor managers were not in the room, it was atlanta labor and attorneys, would you like me to tell you their names?

Red claims he has all this knowledge yet he was writing gloom and doom posts here while the strike was being quickly settled. something does not jive.

browned out

Red. Some posters are living in a false reality or were out to lunch when intelect was passed out. Your facts are clear. Compare the other regions and supplements and it is clear 705s contract is far superior. They are just trying to rile you up because they can't be that ignorant. If 705 rolled over then central states rolled over. Died. Was violated. And then
Steamrolled

Beat'n Black n Brown

Why would 705 hold a strike authorization vote before they had finished negotiatons ?
i've been through 6 contracts and i do believe you always have a strike authorization vote before negotiatons.........you can't do it after.....no authorization .....no strike.........simple :surprised::surprised::surprised:

tieguy

Banned
Red. Some posters are living in a false reality or were out to lunch when intelect was passed out. Your facts are clear. Compare the other regions and supplements and it is clear 705s contract is far superior. They are just trying to rile you up because they can't be that ignorant. If 705 rolled over then central states rolled over. Died. Was violated. And then
Steamrolled

little early to make that determination . we will see when they post it.
I imagine it will be like any other supplement. They'll have some things that are as good or better and some that are not.

A

Anderson Pest Control

Maybe all the rats whose feelings were hurt will get whats comming to them