Who are Locals 705

Bloodybrown

I have said that ups called back after we walked out wednesday night. Some of us were able to make it back and some were not. What i am denying is that hall negotiated our contract that you and your idol tie have been saying!

705 negotiated our contract.

I never said hall negotiated your contract. He was there with a few of your leaders, and some top UPS guys. you were not there!!!...I know facts, don't you accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about !!

705red

Browncafe Steward
I never said hall negotiated your contract. He was there with a few of your leaders, and some top UPS guys. you were not there!!!...I know facts, don't you accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about !!
Well if you know facts, fire away. Would you like to see my phone records on when i received a phone call to come back? Why not give the names on who was in these meetings. I can tell you were it happened and who was all involved. I can also tell you that if the committee agreed or disagreed with the offer. If you were there than speak up.

Bloodybrown

Well if you know facts, fire away. Would you like to see my phone records on when i received a phone call to come back? Why not give the names on who was in these meetings. I can tell you were it happened and who was all involved. I can also tell you that if the committee agreed or disagreed with the offer. If you were there than speak up.

I just stated the facts, I will not get into all the details, you did make my case and you did come clean, enough said on this subject. Thank You

BigBrownSanta

It got a little heated in here last night and I deleted eleven posts before I went to bed. I left a few of the milder ones. Thats why the flow of this thread jumps around a little bit. We can do better guys, try to debate and leave out the insults please. It was getting in the gutter too much.

I'm glad you said that. I searched and searched last night. I thought maybe I was going crazy. LOL.

I have to agree, it did get pretty heated last night.

Good job.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I just stated the facts, I will not get into all the details, you did make my case and you did come clean, enough said on this subject. Thank You
Does tie know that you are posting full sentences all by yourself. Its a brake through, your not just cutting and pasting to ties responses anymore. Its like watching junior take his first steps or seeing junior ride his bike without training wheels for the first time.

I know.... we should celebrate, im buying the cake.

Congratulations on being a free thinker!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Great job scratch keeping the threads clean. Any chance you could pm me the delted posts so i can see what i missed?

Sorry, There wasn't much that was missed. I am impartial in moderating, I removed stuff from both sides. No use to keep stirring the pot, what is done is done.

I am glad you guys got it settled, I never thought that it would wind up in a work stoppage. I still think 705/710 should be in the NMA though. It sounds like your money is the same as what everybody else has, you just got better language than what you had before.

It got a little heated in here last night and I deleted eleven posts before I went to bed. I left a few of the milder ones. Thats why the flow of this thread jumps around a little bit. We can do better guys, try to debate and leave out the insults please. It was getting in the gutter too much.
It was the tequila talking. Sorry,hope we didn`t give you carpal tunnel.

Bloodybrown

Does tie know that you are posting full sentences all by yourself. Its a brake through, your not just cutting and pasting to ties responses anymore. Its like watching junior take his first steps or seeing junior ride his bike without training wheels for the first time.

The truth really hurts, don't it, big boy!!! ......I know your dream is to be a BA and aspire to glory like your GOD ron carey!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
The truth really hurts, don't it, big boy!!! ......I know your dream is to be a BA and aspire to glory like your GOD ron carey!!

Ba? My goal is to run the IBT and rebuild it to the power it once was. The old days when members received representation, when the teamsters stood up for the members and negotiated good, strong fair contracts and upheld the contracts.

Alot of union officials have forgetton the reason why they are in these positions. If you lose the fight inside you than its time to move on.

Look what a bunch of no experienced ups ptimers, 22.3, air drivers, package car and feeders drivers accomplished. A contract that we can live with. My name will be in the back of it.

tieguy

Banned
Talk to any 710 upser they will tell you that they were not offered anything like ups offered us. Ups attempted to turn the members against our current leadership and it did not work. Realixe the strike vote was taken on july 20th leaving us only 11 days from that point. Ups was low balling from day one.

As you can see we have tie who can never post any facts, then his minnie me bloody, these are the two guys that have all the inside info but were not there at all and have yet to post it.

I knew it was a matter of time before you would try to say UPS did not negotiate the same with 705 as they did with 710. Why is that red? Is 710 a suck up union that gets company favors? Obviously not.

Same company in both talks. Different negotiating teams for both locals.

710 gets it done with quiet professionalism while 705 pushes the panic button.

tieguy

Banned
I have said that ups called back after we walked out wednesday night. Some of us were able to make it back and some were not. What i am denying is that hall negotiated our contract that you and your idol tie have been saying!

705 negotiated our contract.

If thats true why didn't you make it back red? Or were you not invited back?

You want to run the ibt and you couldn't make it back for some crucial talks? you missed the whole ball game. You missed hall telling your leaders to stop screwing around. You missed hall telling your leaders the international would not support a strike because 705 had already screwed these talks up too bad.

If you were not there then you don't really know why your side rolled over so quickly do you?

tieguy

Banned

Generally when a message board poster can no longer defend his position he will then submit to some type of diversion. In this case Red has elected to play a relationship between brown and myself when in the past he never had a problem with five or six teamsters debating me all by my lonesome.

Bloodybrown

Ba? My goal is to run the IBT and rebuild it to the power it once was. The old days when members received representation, when the teamsters stood up for the members and negotiated good, strong fair contracts and upheld the contracts.
Like the old auto workers??.....look at there jobs evaporating....that is your goal at UPS....lead the IBT to glory thats what ron carey wanted and so do you!!
Alot of union officials have forgetton the reason why they are in these positions. If you lose the fight inside you than its time to move on.
It's called negotiating.....You don't get everything you want!...flexibility is part of it. You don't believe in it...you say......put more routes in....lose volume and profits who care!s!...we will live for today not the future!!

Look what a bunch of no experienced ups ptimers, 22.3, air drivers, package car and feeders drivers accomplished. A contract that we can live with. My name will be in the back of it.
You still think what you got was so much more than what everyone else got???.........remember other locals have ryders and supplements!!.......but again your brainwashed!....it's hard to de program someone like you!! You would never had got it done if the IBT were not there to keep you in line!!....and you say I'm not a free thinker....go look in the mirror!!

tieguy

Banned

You talking about 710 or 705? One got it done quietly while the other was running around screaming about the boogey man while peeing his pants.

705red

Browncafe Steward
If thats true why didn't you make it back red? Or were you not invited back?

You want to run the ibt and you couldn't make it back for some crucial talks? you missed the whole ball game. You missed hall telling your leaders to stop screwing around. You missed hall telling your leaders the international would not support a strike because 705 had already screwed these talks up too bad.

If you were not there then you don't really know why your side rolled over so quickly do you?
Once again i will ask you the sqme question you have avoided several times. Its a simple question? Answer it pleae!

If we rolled over and we were getting our arms twisted by the ibt how can you explain that we do not have any of ups's proposed proposals in our contract?

You had to bring out the hard stuff last night didn't you CACH??....Scratch we didn't mean to be so mean!!....glad you weren't drinking last night!!
Actually I was working on killing the brain cells that pertain to all this contract arguing. Kind of a medieval way of deleting a file from the hard drive.

705red

Browncafe Steward
You still think what you got was so much more than what everyone else got???.........remember other locals have ryders and supplements!!.......but again your brainwashed!....it's hard to de program someone like you!! You would never had got it done if the IBT were not there to keep you in line!!....and you say I'm not a free thinker....go look in the mirror!!
Never did i say we have so much more. I said we did better. If you compare all contracts and supplements going into this years contract and compare them to the new agreement you would see what im talking about. Ok maybe not you but others that can read and understand will.

705red

Browncafe Steward
You talking about 710 or 705? One got it done quietly while the other was running around screaming about the boogey man while peeing his pants.
I made a blanket statement in general about lazy useless union officials. I did not point any fingers directly at anyone, especially not at my brothers and sisters in 710.

Tie please, please, please transfer to chicago. I will even help you move.