Who else can’t wait for revolution/civil war ?

TheDudeAbides92

In fact I would submit to you that by the end of the decade the American military will be used to come after white straight Christian men after all of them are purged out

Box Ox

I would submit to you that by the end of the decade the American military will be used to come after white straight Christian men after all of them are purged out

Pamela Cooper-White: Why some Christian nationalists have loved Vladimir Putin – Chicago Tribune

March 25, 2022

"As President Vladimir Putin intensifies his assault on Ukraine — killing hundreds of innocent civilians and forcing more than 3 million refugees to abandon their homes — leading members of the Democratic and Republican parties in the U.S. are lining up to condemn the Russian strongman and demand hard-hitting sanctions.

But as Putin grows more and more isolated on the world stage, he’s retaining one surprising base of support: far-right American Christians.

As Delaware Republican Lauren Witzke, a U.S. Senate candidate, recently said at the Conservative Political Action Conference: “Russia is a Christian nationalist nation. … I identify more with Russians,’ with Putin’s Christian values than I do with Joe Biden’s.” Days later at the America First Political Action Conference, white nationalist Nick Fuentes called for a round of applause for Putin — and got one.

These extreme views don’t exist in a vacuum. They are indicative of the swath of Americans who identify as Christian nationalists — many of whom have quietly held their pro-Putin views for decades. They admire Putin because they see him as promoting their own conservative views on cultural issues, like attacking LGBTQ+ rights. More insidiously, they also admire Putin because they see him as a macho white Christian man who is willing to use deadly force against his enemies — something, alarmingly, that they’d like to see in the United States as well."

TheDudeAbides92

Pamela Cooper-White: Why some Christian nationalists have loved Vladimir Putin – Chicago Tribune

"As President Vladimir Putin intensifies his assault on Ukraine — killing hundreds of innocent civilians and forcing more than 3 million refugees to abandon their homes — leading members of the Democratic and Republican parties in the U.S. are lining up to condemn the Russian strongman and demand hard-hitting sanctions.

But as Putin grows more and more isolated on the world stage, he’s retaining one surprising base of support: far-right American Christians.

As Delaware Republican Lauren Witzke, a U.S. Senate candidate, recently said at the Conservative Political Action Conference: “Russia is a Christian nationalist nation. … I identify more with Russians,’ with Putin’s Christian values than I do with Joe Biden’s.” Days later at the America First Political Action Conference, white nationalist Nick Fuentes called for a round of applause for Putin — and got one.

These extreme views don’t exist in a vacuum. They are indicative of the swath of Americans who identify as Christian nationalists — many of whom have quietly held their pro-Putin views for decades. They admire Putin because they see him as promoting their own conservative views on cultural issues, like attacking LGBTQ+ rights. More insidiously, they also admire Putin because they see him as a macho white Christian man who is willing to use deadly force against his enemies — something, alarmingly, that they’d like to see in the United States as well."
I don’t really care what some c—t with a hyphenated name writing for the Chicago tribune has to say. Putin has got more honor than almost anyone in Washington. I don’t see Russia openly worshipping the devil like the west is doing

Remains to be seen how this government is gonna fight the war they want with Russia so badly without the straight white Christian men they hate so much. With any luck they’ll be out of luck

Box Ox

March 25, 2022

I hope Putin lays Ukraine to waste and then does the same to DC

Of course you do.

TheDudeAbides92

Of course you do.
Well therein lies your problem nobody hates Russia more than they hate our own government. The Cold War ended a long time ago

Now of course the government has to convince you like they do in 1984 that our enemy is those other guys over there and distract you but nobody should fall for that