who got murdered today? On Topic

HD219

We got crushed all week. Our terminal is so behind they asked us to work Sunday lol. My line is all rural routes. My route would get 90 stops on a busy day. My stop count this week: 196, 220, 185, 176, 88 (which was only clean up from what wasn't delivered Mon-Fri), 156. I'm 45 stops behind for the week.

Star B

White Lightening
This past week I was out delivering until the last possible minute every day. Some days I arranged a sweep to the walgreens on route to drop all my outbound so I could stay out later.

Star B

White Lightening
Some of the newbies at my station are and have brought back packages because of it. Lol.
Even when I was delivering that late I was still bringing crap back. That is what happens when a normal 60 stop rural SRA route balloons to 150 stops with "no help available". Roll an area, make that area non-rollable tomorrow and roll a different area, while delivering the actual high-priority pkgs (pills, paychecks, stuff to customers who choose to use us all year vs just peak) That's what has to happen when mgmt doesn't care.

I'm not in FedEx's lowest pay scale. Must suck for you.:happy2:
I am, so that 20.00 is pretty close to home. Ugh.

100 stops. Lol. When I was in package I had that done before lunch
Congrats, you have the air/ground density. We're just air, so typically in the rural areas, 3 UPS drivers cover the same area that I alone cover.

Last edited:

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Just curious, how many other HD/G drivers from your terminal are out delivering until midnight? I would flat-out quit my job if I was out delivering that late. Even with area knowledge, your productivity after dark has gotta be way lower than daylight SPH.

A handful of us...some that are bricked out in rentals & will probably bring back half of that volume when it gets dark...

My productivity actually goes up after rush hour / darkness <shrugs>

the p1000 drivers are clocking out at midnight as well

Clocked out at 0100 Sunday

sketch-1543734269220.png

The new management team better get a big tub of lube for me if this keeps up thru to the new year!