Who Is Voting Yes or No?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters

RangerMan06

How much is that? If you’re voting No you’re probably gonna need a pretty good number to give to the negotiators. And don’t forget your health and welfare is worth about 60 K a year that you don’t see.

Well by comparison the UAW makes $60 an hour to put on hubcaps... and are less profitable than we are??

Thebrownblob

Well we are in the package delivery industry not though Auto industry

Look at what we make compared to everyone else
Yes and most of the people voting no have no idea what they actually want or what is feasible because they haven’t done much research. They just feel. A well informed No vote is just fine. One that is not informed and just voting No it’s not.

upschuck

Depends where you’re at I suppose we really didn’t have anyone actually laid off for more than a week or two. And our layoff they worked in the building and made the same pay, as well as the same benefits.
But the bottom inside get laid off.

Correct we have a Ford and a Chevy plant here in town and they’ve both shut down a couple times of year and everyone’s is laid off. And that’s when things are normal. If things are slow, it’s worse.
Usually they'll do that when they have supply problems, or when demand is low. Cheaper for them to either go full bore or nothing. Used to live just outside of Motown.

Where I live now, the plant shuts down every year for 2 or 3 weeks in the summer. Part of employees PTO.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Well by comparison the UAW makes $60 an hour to put on hubcaps... and are less profitable than we are??
I'm pretty sure UAW is topping out at $32hr right now and are demanding a 40% pay raise that the industry is calling unrealistic. You also have to remember that they have to live in constant fear of permanent layoffs. The UAW is General Motors largest shareholder and I think that is a conflict of interest. I am happily a UPS Teamster.

I'm pretty sure UAW is topping out at $32hr right now and are demanding a 40% pay raise that the industry is calling unrealistic. You also have to remember that they have to live in constant fear of permanent layoffs. The UAW is General Motors largest shareholder and I think that is a conflict of interest. I am happily a UPS Teamster.
We do okay

We do a lot better than a lot of other people