Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters

Thebrownblob

But the bottom inside get laid off.

Usually they'll do that when they have supply problems, or when demand is low. Cheaper for them to either go full bore or nothing. Used to live just outside of Motown.

Where I live now, the plant shuts down every year for 2 or 3 weeks in the summer. Part of employees PTO.
No inside employees were laid off. Because we’ve never been fully staffed probably for a decade lol.

No doubt, the GM and Ford and Dodge workers of the UAW make pretty good money, but they have nowhere near the kind of job security we do. Your job is dependent on them continuing to operate the plant you working in. either with a car you’re making now or with a new car at some point down the road.

dogs.bite.me

According to economists, this contract will put pace inflation by almost 2 dollars an hour by year 5.
The same economists that said inflation was transitory and would only last the summer? 2 years later we’re starting to see inflation returning to normal… ya I don’t believe them.

Memester

I was a no vote at first but have come around. My biggest complaint was the ft wage keeping with inflation. But, given ibt eliminated 22.4, has some additional 95 language, i’m going yes.

Likewise, ups can withdraw the offer if we vote no and then lowball when strike funds run dry.

I’ll be a yes

I was a no vote at first but have come around. My biggest complaint was the ft wage keeping with inflation. But, given ibt eliminated 22.4, has some additional 95 language, i’m going yes.

Likewise, ups can withdraw the offer if we vote no and then lowball when strike funds run dry.

I’ll be a yes
We got a ton of huge language victories in this contract

Is everything perfect, no?
But we definitely are not going to get a better deal if we vote it down

Respectfully disagree!
This is a lot different than 1997

Where are you lost in the business due to the contract coming down to the wire and we may not get it back
We cannot afford to vote no

You do what your heart desires but I've been here long long time and this is the best language I've ever seen in my entire career
We'll get a nice raise plus you have more opportunity to spend time with your family because you're not forced to work 6 days a week

And that is exactly where will be August 23 if national is voted down. The ball is in our court now.
Wouldn't get everything we wanted but we got a ton of language but unfortunately everybody looks at the dollar amount and that's it

How many people are loved only to had to work 5 days in the last couple years?

Face screw you on your 8 hour day now you get 4 hours to pay
That's a pretty big incentive

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Wouldn't get everything we wanted but we got a ton of language but unfortunately everybody looks at the dollar amount and that's it

How many people are loved only to had to work 5 days in the last couple years?

Face screw you on your 8 hour day now you get 4 hours to pay
That's a pretty big incentive
Face screw you too!