Why do UPSers Keep Coming Back to the Brown Cafe?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I do not believe menotyou is gone because of Upstate. As I recall they actually had a moment where Upstate stuck up for her, and they buried their daggers, like adults. Although I could be wrong.

curiousbrain

There is a psychological need to be heard; and to have ones opinion validated by a group of peers - regardless of whether the validation is positive or negative. Also, the need to assign importance to ones own thoughts explains why the "like" system, or the "reputation" system, exists; it is an outgrowth of the desire to value (and rank) certain opinions above others.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Upstate is the reason meno is gone?

I do not believe menotyou is gone because of Upstate. As I recall they actually had a moment where Upstate stuck up for her, and they buried their daggers, like adults. Although I could be wrong.

menotyou is not gone because of me. Tooner is right---I defended her when she was getting dumped on in the Insane thread. The details are not important but suffice it to say that she made a very poor choice and I don't think she will be coming back.

moreluck, your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. Dave.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I come here for Hoaxtsers and Soberups' posts.
and to laugh at people who fall all overthemselves to feed the troll

texan

Sometimes I wonder. Perhaps last punch on my new guy card.
Who and why are the trolls? Where are they from and what motivates them?

texan

I am addicted and need intervention. help!!!!

Ok a flippant off the cuff answer.......

There are those on this BC I respect and concur with, and some that I do not agree with, to
the teeth grinding of others.

I will not mention names of either. I sat in mud, rain, grenades going off, bullets being shot
at us for the freedom of speech (US ARMY) ..... and the values of our country......

As a UPSer with 15 plus years, this is a good site, besides the hateful people who post attacks
to your opinion all the times. (Trolls?)

So I thank Cheryl for this site and the mods who attempt to keep a balance of all, including me.
I can be a little off too.....

texan

I come here for the glory.

Here is a Morning Glory....
morninggloryred.jpg