Why does the left get so triggered when secession is brought up?

TheDudeAbides92

If Texas decides to secede I will be there and more states will follow Im sure of it. Cuz at the end of the day if enough people decided there’s nothing the government can do. They’re gonna sic the woke military on us? Bring it on they don’t even know their gender. Be a short fight with those creeps

Thebrownblob

If Texas decides to secede I will be there and more states will follow Im sure of it. Cuz at the end of the day if enough people decided there’s nothing the government can do. They’re gonna sic the woke military on us? Bring it on they don’t even know their gender. Be a short fight with those creeps
Texas secede? They’ll probably be a full democrat state by 2024.

TheDudeAbides92

Texas secede? They’ll probably be a full democrat state by 2024.
Not really there’s like 3 cities that are democrat Austin Houston and San Antonio…they can all leave. This is a problem in every state with these cities which is why we should just destroy them. More than they’ve already been destroyed with their horrible policies

TheDudeAbides92

And it has been for many years and hasn’t stopped anybody from bending the knee whenever the federal government says jump, the states ask how high?
Well the gravy train is about over which is why you have massive inflation. Anyone that wants to stay with the status quo is welcome to I guess but the dollar is basically worthless

Thebrownblob

Well the gravy train is about over which is why you have massive inflation. Anyone that wants to stay with the status quo is welcome to I guess but the dollar is basically worthless
Been hearing that for a while, and it may become true, especially with the petrodollar going away until then the carrotand the stick will persist.

TheDudeAbides92

Been hearing that for a while, and it may become true, especially with the petrodollar going away until then the carrotand the stick will persist.
Believe me the fed knows as well as anyone that it’s about over. That’s why they want cbdc to basically eliminate cash and have a virtual credit system ala China, which can and will be used to track your every transaction

Thebrownblob

Believe me the fed knows as well as anyone that it’s about over. That’s why they want cbdc to basically eliminate cash and have a virtual credit system ala China that can and will be used to track your every transaction
I agree although if cash is worthless why do you care? If you’re going to live under their system you’re going to have to do what they want you to do. Are you ready for that? Because 99% of the people will just do it, neither political party is going to stop it because they both want it for different reasons.

TheDudeAbides92

I agree although if cash is worthless why do you care? If you’re going to live under their system you’re going to have to do what they want you to do. Are you ready for that? Because 99% of the people will just do it, neither political party is going to stop it because they both want it for different reasons.
No we’re gonna leave the system and have a parallel economy, and hopefully our own country that’s the point. Because the government is collapsing. And the credit system won’t work if you have nothing real backing it up

TheDudeAbides92

CBDC is the next evil agenda of this government that we’re gonna be fighting against, and I think it’s gonna be what makes people say you know what I’ve had enough we’re not living like China

TheDudeAbides92

I can’t stress how important it is to invest in crypto or gold and silver right now. You should set money aside every week to buy precious metals. Because the bank can cut you off at any time

Thebrownblob

No we’re gonna leave the system and have a parallel economy, and hopefully our own country that’s the point. Because the government is collapsing. And the credit system won’t work if you have nothing real backing it up
Who is we? Are you not paying attention? There is no we. For three years, we watched the government get whatever they wanted from every state, and every person, they were begging the government to give the money to give them safety to give them rules.

TheDudeAbides92

Who is we? Are you not paying attention? There is no we. For three years, we watched the government get whatever they wanted from every state, and every person, they were begging the government to give the money to give them safety to give them rules.
So what’s your plan? Eat ketchup packets? There’s 150 million people that rejected the CONvid scheme. Probably more

Thebrownblob

So what’s your plan? Eat ketchup packets?
Not gonna worry about it, all you can do is tell people what’s coming and let them decide, most will say you’re crazy. And most of the ones who have an understanding are just too comfortable to do anything until it will be too late. At the end of the day I don’t put my hope in what Man is going to do.

TheDudeAbides92

Lol. Lmao.
I don’t really get what’s meant by that…the military will side with the constitution. Well the government has completely abandoned the constitution that’s why we have this problem. The military is trying to purge out the white Christian men that’s what the vaccine mandates were about. Not wanting anyone that can think for themselves