Why does the left get so triggered when secession is brought up?

vantexan

I would challenge you to find a single conversation where I brought up transgender as a topic. I simply don’t think about it. Don’t know much about it. Not afraid of it and not morally opposed to something I admittedly know so little about. But it does seem a focal point of the right in this iteration of culture wars they seem to have a fetish about.
So I did a search. You do seem to have quite a few opinions on it.

Thebrownblob

Look who’s making the news for the republicans both right wing news and MSM. They’re the ones driving this he crazy train. I didn’t speak in absolutes so I assume you aren’t questioning my sincerity. And while I don’t question their sincerity, Gaetz, Bo Bo and MTG…well let’s just say they aren’t a good look for the party right now.
“They” is a generalize group, including anyone and everyone you don’t agree with it so you connect the dots. Perhaps it would have been better for you to send the Gentlemans trolling post to a moderator instead of replying to a troll post by trolling. Or you could’ve just replied to him directly instead of including a generalize group, Just friendly, helping.

bbsam

Staff member
AOC and the squad are sooooo much better. Please. When you can criticize your own then you’ll be worth talking to.
Have you criticized your own?

I don’t much listen to AOC or the far left very much. While I think they may have good ideas, I don’t see them as any real force in DC. You didn’t see Pelosi cutting deals with the squad and relinquishing power to them, did you?

If you need help criticizing your own, start with having them use Biden era statistics to criticize the government rather than those from the Trump administration. :censored2: they look stupid when they do that!! I can just imagine the text messages McCarthy sends about those ass hats!🤣

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Have you criticized your own?

I don’t much listen to AOC or the far left very much. While I think they may have good ideas, I don’t see them as any real force in DC. You didn’t see Pelosi cutting deals with the squad and relinquishing power to them, did you?

If you need help criticizing your own, start with having them use Biden era statistics to criticize the government rather than those from the Trump administration. :censored2: they look stupid when they do that!! I can just imagine the text messages McCarthy sends about those ass hats!🤣
Biden sucks, the democrats suck. Most of the republicans suck. Your turn. You can start with your ass hat governor. But you just ban those that disagree with you instead.

bbsam

Staff member
“They” is a generalize group, including anyone and everyone you don’t agree with it so you connect the dots. Perhaps it would have been better for you to send the Gentlemans trolling post to a moderator instead of replying to a troll post by trolling. Or you could’ve just replied to him directly instead of including a generalize group, Just friendly, helping.
I named three specific people. I don’t know why you keep insisting that I’m making a generalized statement.

bbsam

Staff member
Biden sucks, the democrats suck. Most of the republicans suck. Your turn. You can start with your ass hat governor. But you just ban those that disagree with you instead.
Well that’s an interesting tirade you have going on. I’ll even agree with the sentiment.

Now if we peel back a very thin veneer, can we make the statement that Americans capitalism sucks? I mean, who do we really think is pulling the strings of the politicians in Washington anyway?

And that gets to the grassroots of why there will never be secession or red/blue divorce. Ever.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well that’s an interesting tirade you have going on. I’ll even agree with the sentiment.

Now if we peel back a very thin veneer, can we make the statement that Americans capitalism sucks? I mean, who do we really think is pulling the strings of the politicians in Washington anyway?

And that gets to the grassroots of why there will never be secession or red/blue divorce. Ever.
Tirade? Typical response from a democrat. Are you triggered too? Lol

Thebrownblob

The democrats lump everyone together. They can’t believe that people on the right have different opinions among themselves because they’re all lemmings.
I definitely lean right on many social issues but I’m 100% for labor. And I can personally say after being around plenty of politicians, you can’t put anybody in a box because you never know which one of these bastards are gonna stab you in the back.

bbsam

Staff member
Tirade? Typical response from a democrat. Are you triggered too? Lol
Are you suggesting American politicians aren’t bought and paid for? Or that somehow that’s “clean” money influencing the votes of politicians for the enrichment of those who paid it?

That does make sense as long as “money is speech”. It’s just strange that the political side seems like slimy swamp creature activity but the capitalism side seems like sharp corporate maneuvering.

bbsam

Staff member

The democrats lump everyone together. They can’t believe that people on the right have different opinions among themselves because they’re all lemmings.
Are you a democrat? You seem to lump everyone together.