Why does the left get so triggered when secession is brought up?

TheDudeAbides92

Not gonna worry about it, all you can do is tell people what’s coming and let them decide, most will say you’re crazy. And most of the ones who have an understanding are just too comfortable to do anything until it will be too late. At the end of the day I don’t put my hope in what Man is going to do.
God is forcing us out of their system for our own good. Cuz it’s an evil mark of the beast system

Thebrownblob

I don’t really get what’s meant by that…the military will side with the constitution. Well the government has completely abandoned the constitution that’s why we have this problem. The military is trying to purge out the white Christian men that’s what the vaccine mandates were about. Not wanting anyone that can think for themselves
Because it’s funny either way you look at it. Most cops swear in oath to the constitution and couldn’t even recite one article but they could tell you what some politicians unconstitutional policy is.

TheDudeAbides92

So when the government gives the military the orders to seize all weapons from private citizens the military is gonna side with the constitution that says they can’t do that right ? I guess we’ll see

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sure OK I’m fine with that although the people who don’t believe in God,are gonna be pissed
1A69DC4D-56DF-481B-A67D-78723F6F25E7.gif

bbsam

Staff member
The optics of bombing your own citizens that want freedom from a tyrannical government is pretty bad. Not that they’re not evil enough to do it. But it would be better to just go our separate ways like the journey song
They wouldn’t be our citizens.

bbsam

Staff member
They? And here you are talking about it, are you a they?
I would challenge you to find a single conversation where I brought up transgender as a topic. I simply don’t think about it. Don’t know much about it. Not afraid of it and not morally opposed to something I admittedly know so little about. But it does seem a focal point of the right in this iteration of culture wars they seem to have a fetish about.

bbsam

Staff member
So when the government gives the military the orders to seize all weapons from private citizens the military is gonna side with the constitution that says they can’t do that right ? I guess we’ll see
Why would the government do that? They’d probably just impose sanctions. Pretty much every single company in every industry would abandon red states ASAP.

Close the airports, trains, kill communications at will. Nothing kills an insurgency faster than nobody to shoot at.

Thebrownblob

I would challenge you to find a single conversation where I brought up transgender as a topic. I simply don’t think about it. Don’t know much about it. Not afraid of it and not morally opposed to something I admittedly know so little about. But it does seem a focal point of the right in this iteration of culture wars they seem to have a fetish about.
You just did why don’t you just ignore the one person who’s talking about it instead of saying “they”.

Thebrownblob

Because the right seems triggered by the very existence of trans folks.
Some or all? When someone uses absolutes I question their sincerity. That’s why while I might lean to the right on some issues I don’t say all left-wing people are this or that. Maybe you should incorporate that into your thought process just a friendly suggestion.

TheDudeAbides92

Why would the government do that? They’d probably just impose sanctions. Pretty much every single company in every industry would abandon red states ASAP.

Close the airports, trains, kill communications at will. Nothing kills an insurgency faster than nobody to shoot at.
I’m sure. because they’re like an abusive spouse. If I can’t have you no one will ! And I’m gonna try and force you to stay!

Nope sorry we’re leaving and there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it. Idgaf if they impose sanctions it’s like 1776. screw you Britain/Washington we don’t answer to you anymore. They broke the contract with us aka the constitution it’s not insurgency. People have the inherent right to live free of a tyrannical regime

We don’t want those left wing companies anyway we’re gonna build our own

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Some or all? When someone uses absolutes I question their sincerity. That’s why while I might lean to the right on some issues I don’t say all left-wing people are this or that. Maybe you should incorporate that into your thought process just a friendly suggestion.
Look who’s making the news for the republicans both right wing news and MSM. They’re the ones driving this he crazy train. I didn’t speak in absolutes so I assume you aren’t questioning my sincerity. And while I don’t question their sincerity, Gaetz, Bo Bo and MTG…well let’s just say they aren’t a good look for the party right now.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Look who’s making the news for the republicans both right wing news and MSM. They’re the ones driving this he crazy train. I didn’t speak in absolutes so I assume you aren’t questioning my sincerity. And while I don’t question their sincerity, Gaetz, Bo Bo and MTG…well let’s just say they aren’t a good look for the party right now.
AOC and the squad are sooooo much better. Please. When you can criticize your own then you’ll be worth talking to.