Will saturday ever become a ground delivery day to.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The day that comes and full timers have to come in for regular Saturday ground will be the day I go back to the insurance business. At that point I'd have little incentive to stay and really the only thing I'd be giving up is a pension, something I could make up for myself with proper planning. That is if it's not negotiated away by that point.
You selling insurance yet?

LongIslandNewbie

although i was hired Mon-Fri I have now been forced onto Tues - Sat since I have low seniority because ground started in my center. I have to say I feel like its abuse to give me 225 stops on a Saturday and have me home after 9pm. This is what my truck looked like at 10am on Sunday.
upload_2017-9-19_16-45-36.jpeg

Ghost in the Darkness

You will get your turn.

It seems we lose money on a daily basis most of the time or so said by a former center manager. We run only half our center area with Saturday air. Also according to the estimate UPS gave of the cities to be serviced, we still don't make the cut. It may come someday sure, I still don't think its anytime soon. It won't affect my workweek but for the sake of lower seniority drivers with kids I hope we keep it at bay.

It seems we lose money on a daily basis most of the time or so said by a former center manager. We run only half our center area with Saturday air. Also according to the estimate UPS gave of the cities to be serviced, we still don't make the cut. It may come someday sure, I still don't think its anytime soon. It won't affect my workweek but for the sake of lower seniority drivers with kids I hope we keep it at bay.
It's a mess