WILL TDU EVER COMMENT?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
This is by far the most misleading statement on this board. If you order a steak and cheese sandwich without grilled onions, you are doing it wrong.
Normally I'd agree, but I've been onioned out lately. At home I do about 4 cloves of garlic.

LagunaBrown

Whomever it is will be getting my vote. H2o has gotta go!
Really your gonna vote for anyone just because they are running against the incumbents? What a disturbing thing to say...... Honestly, please use your brain in making the decision and at least weigh it out between slates. We depend on those votes for our future.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Really your gonna vote for anyone just because they are running against the incumbents? What a disturbing thing to say...... Honestly, please use your brain in making the decision and at least weigh it out between slates. We depend on those votes for our future.
Translation: Choose the lessor of two evils.

wide load

When the "known" is no longer palatable, that is the choice we are left with.

At one point, every incumbent was an "unknown" commodity and chosen to change the direction of an antiquated notion.
And when that choice is thrown away by the people that know him or her the most? Are we still to take a risk that a local wasn't willing to tolerate any longer?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And when that choice is thrown away by the people that know him or her the most? Are we still to take a risk that a local wasn't willing to tolerate any longer?
It's yet to be seen if that's the "choice" that we will be tasked with the in end.

In the meantime, it's pretty transparent when your only "choice" continues to be discrediting the challengers, rather than resting on the laurels of your beloved incumbents.

wide load

It's yet to be seen if that's the "choice" that we will be tasked with the in end.

In the meantime, it's pretty transparent when your only "choice" continues to be discrediting the challengers, rather than resting on the laurels of your beloved incumbents.
So it's yet to be seen if Timmy is still going to be the guy? Yet without knowing, people have made their decision. And you think that is "educated"? Wow!
Incumbents need to maintain it, challengers need to earn it. There are no free rides son. And I'll be damned to hand over this 1.3 million member Union just because someone "thinks" they can run it.

Bottom rung

So it's yet to be seen if Timmy is still going to be the guy? Yet without knowing, people have made their decision. And you think that is "educated"? Wow!
Incumbents need to maintain it, challengers need to earn it. There are no free rides son. And I'll be damned to hand over this 1.3 million member Union just because someone "thinks" they can run it.
If h20 wins he'll step down and give it to hall. So he'll get a free ride into presidency. Sounds like a free ride to me.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I never said or claimed to know any of that?
I merely suggested how what you perceive to be the case, came to be.
Incumbents need to maintain it, challengers need to earn it. There are no free rides son.
Yep, and that will be ascertained individually, with your endorsement carrying very little if any weight, junior.
And I'll be damned to hand over this 1.3 million member Union just because someone "thinks" they can run it.
You'll be damned??? Lol
You'll get one vote, nothing more.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Did you support H running our union when he had no experience?

Because others running now, do have experience running unions.

And you say they are not qualified.

How utterly two faced of you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Can't wait!!! Let's meet.
1096443.png