WILL TDU EVER COMMENT?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
1096443.png
Unlike others, just give me a place and time.

wide load

Did you support H running our union when he had no experience?

Because others running now, do have experience running unions.

And you say they are not qualified.

How utterly two faced of you.
Uh, I'm pretty confident that the son of the largest labor union in the US with a law degrees had some top level people guiding him.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1451193713.122517.jpg

Who does Sylvester have to guide him? TDU. The non teamsters.

LagunaBrown

Wow you guys just really hate Hoffa and it can't get any more obvious than those statements........ It is mindless propaganda to vote for a guy that lost his local and or anyone that runs against the incumbents just because you hate the guy. Anyone would be an idiot to follow that ideology without researching the credentials of the each slate and position equally and fairly.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Uh, I'm pretty confident that the son of the largest labor union in the US with a law degrees had some top level people guiding him.
imageuploadedbybrowncafe1451193713-122517-jpg.63859
Who were these "top level" people guiding him, that you are "pretty confident" of, the Mafia?

How does one become "the son of the largest labor union in the US", with a law "degrees"?

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wow you guys just really hate H and it can't get any more obvious than those statements........ It is mindless propaganda to vote for a guy that lost his local and or anyone that runs against the incumbents just because you hate the guy. Anyone would be an idiot to follow that ideology without researching the credentials of the each slate and position equally and fairly.
The same kind of mindless propaganda that got a man elected and reelected....

....who was never more than a lawyer with phony "honorary Teamster" credentials ....

....by virtue of his first and last name?

wide load

Who were these "top level" people guiding him, that you are "pretty confident" of, the Mafia?

How does one become "the son of the largest labor union in the US", with a law "degrees"?
I love when you guys have zero rebuttal. The spell fairy is your defense. And I do stress fairy.

10 point

I need no rebuttal. Your the one making claims of others credentials. Why don't you just prove your claims?
"Prove" ='s the last UPS CBA debacle and the ongoing failures of the freight negotiations.

Not to mention the airline mechanics overwhelmingly voted NOT to join the Teamsters Union due to reduced pensions and corruption.

There's a lot of evidence against your opinion and threatening someone on this forum that may be in the same location you will be this summer is more proof that you are scum as well.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
"Prove" ='s the last UPS CBA debacle and the ongoing failures of the freight negotiations.

Not to mention the airline mechanics overwhelmingly voted NOT to join the Teamsters Union due to reduced pensions and corruption.

There's a lot of evidence against your opinion and threatening someone on this forum that may be in the same location you will be this summer is more proof that you are scum as well.
Don't forget about the car haulers?

10 point

Don't forget about the car haulers?
Yes. True.

One poster keeps saying that this site isn't what it used to be. I agree.

We've resorted to duplicate, mundane urinating contests and when that doesn't work we reduce it to threatening other posters with violence.

THERE'S PROOF THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE A TEAMSTER.

You can still physically threaten people in 2015 and feel validated.

@wide load should be proud of himself.
I'd be proud if he was booted off this site because it isn't the first time he's done it.

wide load

Threats? My opinion? What was the threat?

wide load

Yes. True.

One poster keeps saying that this site isn't what it used to be. I agree.

We've resorted to duplicate, mundane urinating contests and when that doesn't work we reduce it to threatening other posters with violence.

THERE'S PROOF THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE A TEAMSTER.

You can still physically threaten people in 2015 and feel validated.

@wide load should be proud of himself.
I'd be proud if he was booted off this site because it isn't the first time he's done it.
Who have I threatened?