WILL TDU EVER COMMENT?

10 point

Exactly!!!
It isn't just any "Teamster" that can pull off a belly shirt?
Ya know, I had a great Christmas break with family and was away from the union issues. It was a good and well needed break. Just enjoyed life that was normal and fulfilling.

Then I opened this site to read headline news and get to witness thug posting from a H offa supporter. What a waste of @cheryl 's time and talents in supporting a site for information to be shared between co workers.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Ya know, I had a great Christmas break with family and was away from the union issues. It was a good and well needed break. Just enjoyed life that was normal and fulfilling.

Then I opened this site to read headline news and get to witness thug posting from a H offa supporter. What a waste of @cheryl 's time and talents in supporting a site for information to be shared between co workers.
Just prove your claim. TDUers lack evidence and proof. You accused me, now own it!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Thanks for the x @Bubblehead Always knew rats run in packs.
Here's one for @Johnnyfootball2014 and @wide load.
leadership_lemmings2.gif

10 point

Funny thing about rats. They are self sufficient.

Unlike thugs. Thugs all need each other to survive. Typically, thugs are cowards.

If you approve of thuggery you are a thug. Being a thug, making threatening remarks and then denying what you alluded to is cowardess.

See if that shoe fits.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Unlike thugs. Thugs all need each other to survive. Typically, thugs are cowards.

If you approve of thuggery you are a thug. Being a thug, making threatening remarks and then denying what you alluded to is cowardess.

See if that shoe fits.
Glad you admit I was right about the rat reference. Call me a thug if you like, never been called coward. Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

See if that shoe fits.
Avoidance

10 point

Glad you admit I was right about the rat reference. Call me a thug if you like, never been called coward. Merry Christmas.
The only thing I "admitted" was your support of thug wide load. You can post all the animals you care to post on here but when you stick up for thuggery you are a thug yourself.

This is another wasted post to the duck n weave brothers but it'll be the last one. Your childish postings don't deserve rebuttal.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The only thing I "admitted" was your support of thug wide load. You can post all the animals you care to post on here but when you stick up for thuggery you are a thug yourself.

This is another wasted post to the duck n weave brothers but it'll be the last one. Your childish postings don't deserve rebuttal.
Happy New Year.......