Will Trump allow a strike against UPS?

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

In 1997 the talk was that the POTUS would force Teamsters to go back to work without a contract.

Without a Clinton in office this time, one has to wonder if Trump will allow a strike based on its impact on the US economy.

I'm calling him right now! I'll let you know in a minute! Who the :censored2: knows!

Lead

I Jack, I Rob, I Sin, I’m Jackie Robinson!!!!
In 1997 the talk was that the POTUS would force Teamsters to go back to work without a contract.

Without a Clinton in office this time, one has to wonder if Trump will allow a strike based on its impact on the US economy.
Trump might let the ups members walk to screw Jeff bezos and help his fellow vampire Fred S. Fred S stands to gain some big volume by a ups strike.

Ps

I’m back for a limited time by unpopular demand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Trump might let the ups members walk to screw Jeff bezos and help his fellow vampire Fred S. Fred S stands to gain some big volume by a ups strike.

Ps

I’m back for a limited time by unpopular demand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You my friend can stay as long as you need!

542thruNthru

Well if there is a strike part timers will be the first to go back because they make no money.

Let's think about this for a moment. The people that make no money are going to cross so they can make no money?

I am almost positive it will be mostly FT drivers that have 15-20 years in.

I hope it will be none but there are always a few.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Let's think about this for a moment. The people that make no money are going to cross so they can make no money?

I am almost positive it will be mostly FT drivers that have 15-20 years in.

I hope it will be none but there are always a few.
I don't have crazy payments to make but I would still be affected by virtually no income. But even if the strike lasted months, I would rather rack up a pile of debt then be a bitch ass scab. I have a line of credit and am prepared to max it out if need be. No reason anyone should ever cross!