Will UPS CEO Carol Tome sacrifice for the team?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The last few contracts have favored the minority of FT members at the expense of the majority PT members.

Then get the PT'ers to come out and vote and participate in the union. Half the preloaders in our building don't give two :censored2:s. They all own landscaping companies and only work at UPS for the benefits.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Who doesn’t want that?
Well here where we disagree then,
The current contract was written for too many provision on the union side. First ups most be allowed to scale their business; to stay competitive and gain market shares. They can’t do that currently due to the contract not allowing the business to scale in times of need. Hints why so many are mad at PVDs.

Thebrownblob

Well here where we disagree then,
The current contract was written for too many provision on the union side. First ups most be allowed to scale their business; to stay competitive and gain market shares. They can’t do that currently due to the contract not allowing the business to scale in times of need. Hints why so many are mad at PVDs.
That’s because your definition of fair is one-sided, that’s why you’re not anyone on the management side that would allow you to negotiate because you have no idea what you’re doing. You speak like you know what’s necessary but the fact is you have no idea what you’re talking about nor do you have any idea what will be negotiated.

Thebrownblob

Because I work for UPS and don’t like the idea of leaching off collective bargaining.
So the real issue is your butt hurt because we make more than you, have better retirement than you, have better benefits than you, and can leave this job sooner than you, and all that time we don’t have to lick anyone’s boots? Does that about sums it up? Sounds like the union is doing an extraordinary job.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
@TearsInRain is pretty smart, even though I disagree with him, sometimes. and a lot more mature than our friend we’re talking to right now
You can always tell the new managers vs the old.

My family knows retired managers. Once the collar comes off, and they’re retired, they speak their mind a lot more freely. They know the corporate BS just as much as the union guys do.

They just can’t afford to step out of line.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
That line is always used here. Lol
Sir you will be replaced be a mechanical arm.
😂😂🤖

Then Who will then pay you 40 an hour to chuck boxes?

When my job gets shipped, I have some many options that pay over 50 an hour and I get to work from home or India if I so choose
You guys can’t even dispatch a route logically, and we’re supposed to be worried about you building robots that will know how to navigate all the obstacles we see every day?

Lol. Okay.

Returntosender

Another episode of Pocket Watching 👀. Where over paid union workers point out other overpaid people.
B553F463-B52C-4629-9E07-BC3C28D67F0E.gif

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
You guys can’t even dispatch a route logically, and we’re supposed to be worried about you building robots that will know how to navigate all the obstacles we see every day?

Lol. Okay.
I’m not in the orin department, but if you can do better, I suggest apply.

It’s funny now, but when engineer starts to show up doing measurements, just know that is the start.