Brace

If you don't make it in the hub you've got problems.
My only problem was a bad trainer. I learned how to build walls from my co-workers, nothing the "trainers" taught me.
300 loading a trailer is trash, fyi
It was all that was required for new hires.

Most of the union guys bearly nudged 250.
Starting wage for PTers at my hub is $15 and anyone who was below that got bumped immediately. Happened right after last peak
Another reason why I wish I had waited. The worst part is, they gave the classic brush off after one their mass hiring sessions and I used a recruiter to get my hire date.

Horrible move on my part, but hey, there's always Amazon.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
If you leave UPS on good terms you should be allowed to come back. Life is like that, people come and go and shouldn’t be punished for it.

dudebro

Of course, but then you have those sups that have to make it political.

I guess he didn't think I was social enough which I find laughable since our dock had a literal crazy person on it.

There has to be something more to this story. In the PT operation, I worked people from 8 to 80, blind, crippled, or crazy.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Of course, but then you have those sups that have to make it political.

I guess he didn't think I was social enough which I find laughable since our dock had a literal crazy person on it.
You don’t work here...go get another job instead of complaining on the internet about ups refusing to hire you back. Ffs

Brace

You don’t work here...go get another job instead of complaining on the internet about ups refusing to hire you back. Ffs
Dude, I work at Amazon.

I just don't like the way they run things, and anyone would tell you my full-timer was a bully and a :censored2:.

The only reason other guys that hated him didn't get fired was because they were already Union.

It's BS that I'm banned from a great company because of one :censored2: bag. But oh well, at least I won't have to pay Union dues...

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Dude, I work at Amazon.

I just don't like the way they run things, and anyone would tell you my full-timer was a bully and a :censored2:.

The only reason other guys that hated him didn't get fired was because they were already Union.

It's BS that I'm banned from a great company because of one :censored2: bag. But oh well, at least I won't have to pay Union dues...
pusillanimous