Wisdom, Knowledge,Talent; And it's all, right here, at the Cafe.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Lessons of life from
Untitled-2-1.jpg

Ms.PacMan

You are a wanna be gay, theres no way your favourite movie is gone with the wind ! true Gays prefer Annie or the Rocky Horror Picture Show ! I think we have a faker folks.
For the record all I am not Gay I only know this information because my boyfriend called me after he read this post. He is a real Gay !

lol- What are you - the Ken Jennings of Gay Jeopardy?

GAY JEOPARDY
and the categories are....

1. GAY HISTORY
  2. GAY CELEBS IN SPARKLY ATTIRE
  3. HE SAID WHAT?
    eek.gif
    STRAIGHTS WHO ARE HOMOPHOBIC
  4. UNFORGETTABLE LINES FROM CLASSIC HOLLYWOOD MOVIES
  5. DYKES WHO RIDE BIKES
  6. GAYS IN POWERFUL POSITIONS and a brand new category
  7. GAYS CRUISING (NOT THE BARS)

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
lol- What are you - the Ken Jennings of Gay Jeopardy?

GAY JEOPARDY
and the categories are....

1. GAY HISTORY
  2. GAY CELEBS IN SPARKLY ATTIRE
  3. HE SAID WHAT?
    eek.gif
    STRAIGHTS WHO ARE HOMOPHOBIC
  4. UNFORGETTABLE LINES FROM CLASSIC HOLLYWOOD MOVIES
  5. DYKES WHO RIDE BIKES
  6. GAYS IN POWERFUL POSITIONS and a brand new category
  7. GAYS CRUISING (NOT THE BARS)

DYKES WHO RIDE BIKES LOLOLOLOL thats funny

I worked in west hollywood for 10 years, I`m a self proclaimed expert

Ms.PacMan

Just wanted to add that I am just being silly and can't wait to meet Sexy and Daddy on the cruise - if they'll still come along after all the antics at their expense.

DS

Fenderbender
My mom loved show tunes,when I was 5, I was prone to singing stuff from guys and dolls at the supermarket."who the hell do you think he's tickling pink on Saturday night"that turned a few heads...great lyrics,couldnt find it on youtube
....What's in the daily news?
I'll tell you what's in the daily news.
Story about a man bought his wife a small ruby
With what otherwise would have been his union dues.
That's what's in the daily news.

What's happening all over?
I'll tell you what's happening all over.
Guy sitting home by a television set
That used to be something of a rover.

That's what's happening all over.

Love is the thing that has nipped them.
And it looks like Nathan's just another victim.

NICELY (spoken) Yes, sir!

When you see a guy reach for stars in the sky
You can bet that he's doing it for some doll.
When you spot a John waiting out in the rain
Chances are he's insane as only a John can be for a Jane.
When you meet a gent paying all kinds of rent
For a flat that could flatten the Taj Mahal.
Call it sad, call it funny.
But it's better than even money
That the guy's only doing it for some doll.
When you see a Joe saving have of his dough
You can bet there'll be mink in it for some doll.
When a bum buys wine like a bum can't afford
It's a cinch that the bum is under the thumb of some little broad.
When you meet a mug lately out of the jug
And he's still lifting platinum folderol
Call it hell, call it heaven
But it's probable twelve to seven

(interlude)

When you see a sport and his cash has run short
Make a bet that he's banking it with some doll.
When a guy wears tails with the front gleaming white
Who the hell do you think he's tickling pink on Saturday night?
When a lazy slob takes a goody steady job,
And he smells from vitalis and barbasol.
Call it dumb, call it clever
Ah, but you can get odds forever
That the guy's only doing it for some doll
Some doll, some doll
The guy's only doing it for some doll!
What's in the daily news?
I'll tell you what's in the daily news.
Story about a man bought his wife a small ruby
With what otherwise would have been his union dues.
That's what's in the daily news.

What's happening all over?
I'll tell you what's happening all over.
Guy sitting home by a television set
That used to be something of a rover.

That's what's happening all over.

Love is the thing that has nipped them.
And it looks like Nathan's just another victim.

NICELY (spoken) Yes, sir!

When you see a guy reach for stars in the sky
You can bet that he's doing it for some doll.
When you spot a John waiting out in the rain
Chances are he's insane as only a John can be for a Jane.
When you meet a gent paying all kinds of rent
For a flat that could flatten the Taj Mahal.
Call it sad, call it funny.
But it's better than even money
When you see a Joe saving have of his dough
You can bet there'll be mink in it for some doll.
When a bum buys wine like a bum can't afford
It's a cinch that the bum is under the thumb of some little broad.
When you meet a mug lately out of the jug
And he's still lifting platinum folderol
Call it hell, call it heaven
But it's probable twelve to seven

(interlude)

When you see a sport and his cash has run short
Make a bet that he's banking it with some doll.
When a guy wears tails with the front gleaming white
Who the hell do you think he's tickling pink on Saturday night?
When a lazy slob takes a goody steady job,
And he smells from vitalis and barbasol.
Call it dumb, call it clever
Ah, but you can get odds forever
That the guy's only doing it for some doll
Some doll, some doll
The guy's only doing it for some doll!
Sorry it was kinda long

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Why thankyou dilligaf have I told you how much I adore your choice of eye makeup ....:happy2:
You are to funny. If I may say so, I like this newer better you. You seem to be having more fun now. Not quite so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr all the time.

PS purple and green are my favorite colors.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
You are to funny. If I may say so, I like this newer better you. You seem to be having more fun now. Not quite so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr all the time.

PS purple and green are my favorite colors.

LOL my life just seems so easy and stress free these days. I guess UPS really wasnt the place for a guy like me. Took 17 years to figure it out but at least I figured it out. Guess I owe management a big hug for setting me free.

upsgrunt

Re: Anyone esle up for a change?

I was up to 327. I hit a plateau at 280. Then we got telematics and because I walk off more stops to avoid backing, I'm down to 272.:happy2: I'm aiming for 250 and If I hit that, I'm gonna see where I can go from there. I might have to change my name to Not So Big Babooba!

Hey Big-
Lebron James goes about 270 and he looks ripped. I take it you are not 6' 8".:dissapointed:

Ms.PacMan

Thank goodness for VLO - today anyway.

I had to take the day off work because after we filled out my son's free application for federal student aid (FAFSA) for college, it was one of the ones kicked back for document verification. I have to submit copies of my taxes, W-2, and all investment information. It's like an audit!

I have a feeling that being a single parent with a higher income and no debt made them think I filled out the forms all wrong.

The college tuition figures are :eek: and leaving me awake most nights worrying.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

I had to take the day off work because after we filled out my son's free application for federal student aid (FAFSA) for college, it was one of the ones kicked back for document verification. I have to submit copies of my taxes, W-2, and all investment information. It's like an audit!

I have a feeling that being a single parent with a higher income and no debt made them think I filled out the forms all wrong.

The college tuition figures are :eek: and leaving me awake most nights worrying.

At least you're right there with him, helping him to get what he needs. You sound like a great Mom, MsP.

I left it up to my daughter to apply for all of her grants/loans. I found out all sorts of info for her, but left it up to her to apply, thinking I'd give her a little responsibility. She never applied for any. When the day came around to see what scholarships/grants she'd won, she told me what she hadn't done. I was heartbroken.

She ended up getting a bright futures scholarship, which covers everything, but books, here in Florida. This was good, but she chose a school that seperated us by many miles. I really miss her, and the lesson I learned here, is that I will help my children, no matter how grown they think they may be.:sad-little:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
MsPac, the nice thing is after you go through all this work, because of your income, you get squat. The first year I did everything in detail and the last 2 years I just fill in roughly what I did earlier. Being a single you might qualify for more but 2 incomes and a savings account you're screwed. This is America, people that work hard are on their own.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are we talking state or private school? Private schools are getting to the point where they may no longer be an option for the majority of the middle class. However, that being said, in general, the more that a college charges the more they give out in financial aid, so that is why the FAFSA is crucial. State schools offer a comparable education but the student/teacher ratio is much higher and your son is much more likely to be "just a number" whereas at a private school they may actually know his name and may actually have the time and care to help him if need be.
My daughter graduated from the College of St Rose (Albany NY) in 2007 and her last year the annual costs were $28K. I think our actual costs (Megan, her mother and I) were around $10K. Her mother and I split the first year between us but the remaining years were split 3 ways and Megan has about $15K in student loans, which is not bad.

There are a ton of scholarships out there. Go to fastweb.com for a list. Good luck. (BTW, don't lose sleep over it--it's only money)

over9five

Staff member
I had to take the day off work because after we filled out my son's free application for federal student aid (FAFSA) for college,

I fill out that ^$&^#%@! FAFSA every year, and have yet to get anything from it.

This is America, people that work hard are on their own.

This is the truth. Quit your job, go on welfare and your kids will go to college for free.